LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm driving around this new area that Im problably going to be moving to and some of the roads narrow down to 2 lane country roads. Well It opens up into 4 lanes and I see a crossfire. I move around some slow moving explorer and pull up next to the crossfire. It was some chick. (For those that know the area I was in south barrington) She glanced over and I looked away. She just looked like a rich chick so I was a little dissapointed. I have my foot on the cluch and prepare to get up and go if needed. Green Light. Im in 1st gear 60% throttle and shes right next to me. I put an end to that real quick. Couldnt tell if she was really trying to race or not.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
well i dont know anything about the crossfire chick. but it was who you saw on roselle road yesterday.
let the "GTO wave" live on.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
DevilYellow said:
So I'm driving around this new area that Im problably going to be moving to and some of the roads narrow down to 2 lane country roads. Well It opens up into 4 lanes and I see a crossfire. I move around some slow moving explorer and pull up next to the crossfire. It was some chick. (For those that know the area I was in south barrington) She glanced over and I looked away. She just looked like a rich chick so I was a little dissapointed. I have my foot on the cluch and prepare to get up and go if needed. Green Light. Im in 1st gear 60% throttle and shes right next to me. I put an end to that real quick. Couldnt tell if she was really trying to race or not.
DY I know how you feel
No one really wanted to race me yet except for a 68 goat just messin around and the Pantera last week while I had grandson with.
But I an not really lookin for trouble.
I am sure it will happin but I am in no hurry to lose my license as I got a ticket with Christine already :eek2:

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
DevilYellow said:
She glanced over and I looked away. She just looked like a rich chick so I was a little dissapointed.
Don't be skeerd, smile back at her. Rich chicks that are driving somewhat cool cars, like cool cars. Maybe she was looking for the kind of bad boy who works at a muscle car shop and likes movies. Or maybe she was looking for a guy like you. Rich girls buy you stuff... And if she rejects your friendly smile, Smoke the Bi-yotch. :p

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be making that drive ALOT more since the owners of the property I put an offer in for just accepted it today! Just east of 31 on Algonquin Rd. After taxes come in at March I cant wait to get a home theater set up in the huge living room :D

Let the GTO wave live on!

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
DevilYellow said:
I will be making that drive ALOT more since the owners of the property I put an offer in for just accepted it today! Just east of 31 on Algonquin Rd. After taxes come in at March I cant wait to get a home theater set up in the huge living room :D

Let the GTO wave live on!
:bubbrub Congrats on your new home Jon
Hope you have garage space for all your toys :cool:
Do I hear house warming party in the near future? :drink: :drink:

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The garage is a little deeper than the normal townhomes in my price range so I going to have pressure washing it and finishing the walls, epoxing the floor, and getting some nice lighting in there. Sometime october I'll prolly have a cookout.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Sweet, have you established a closing date yet? I can't wait to see the place. Are you on the river? I can't think of where the town homes are in that area. Let me know when the painting party is..

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sept 24th. Not right on the river but a min from it. Pretty much the second block east. Nice little neighborhood. Nothing is perfect but I really like the inside of it and alot of it "clicked" so I pulled the trigger. I might not paint all that much because of how tall the walls are. Most of the work will be to the garage.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Let me know if you need a hand. Congrats..

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Hey, hold this granade for me.
Sounds good to me. It will insprire me to do mine after I learn how to do it on your money :p I have a respairator.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts