LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members in town for CTC? I've seen a few out of state GTO's on the road this week.

This was another record breaking year with 8,062 registered cars.

https://cruisinthecoast.com/

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I have not seen any goats around at all. Maybe today I will be able to get off work early and go cruise down 90 to a few events. Friday and Saturday night are usually the craziest. Watch out for the mustangs they are wrecking all over place as usual.

·
got mods
2,536 Posts
I'm heading over to Ocean Springs today. Talked with a friend there already about the schedule with TS Nate moving in. All venues open Friday, it's a wait and see about Saturday. I'll be there all day, leaving NOLA @ 7:00am for the drive over.
I'll be in the SS :gears:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be on the beach in Biloxi this morning in my SRM '06 if anyone is around the area. Probably just west of the lighthouse on the south side.

Mustang drivers aren't the only ones to fear, I saw a few Corvettes come close to losing it yesterday afternoon.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, if you aren't already here I wouldn't recommend making the trip.

·
Been here for a long time...
4,658 Posts
I saw a few GTO's. Yellow with black stripes, black with SAP, couple of blue ones. About the normal turn out for CTC.

I think I was the only Vega this year. Didn't see another at any of the venues I was at. There usually is at least one or so. Here's what mine looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It’s that time of year again! Who’s going?

·
Been here for a long time...
4,658 Posts
I'll be there in both the Vega and Monza(for sale btw) I'll keep an eye out for all the GTO's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts