LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys it's that time of week again. Come Thursday, be there. It will give a chance for those who didn't go to Moodus the oppourtunity of hearing war stories from City Goat, Buddski and Smoke. Goaty and I were the only normal ones.
 

·
Missing my little one.
Joined
·
21,341 Posts
You, normal? :bs:
 

·
Never Forget
Joined
·
4,760 Posts
if you guys can make it a weekend one week i'll come....weekdays suck for me

nick
 

·
Missing my little one.
Joined
·
21,341 Posts
Cunningham is thursdays :judge:

I'll go out to OBI some Sunday morning with whoever wants to go sometime, I've never been there.
 

·
Never Forget
Joined
·
4,760 Posts
what's OBI?
 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
nsofokles said:
what's OBI?
Use the search function.:soapbox:

































































































































local place out on the island where all cars hang out. Rather boring mustangs and vettes is all you see.
Of course if PBADAD is going then it's worth the trip
 

·
Missing my little one.
Joined
·
21,341 Posts
hey Ed,

nice avatar...is that a chin? :secret: :wall: :boink:

:gr_jest:
 

·
05 IBM M6
Joined
·
294 Posts
Oh im down for Thursday. The best story I have John.... is of you! I didn't know leaving a cloud of smoke would literally leave you behind. We have to get you a Navigation system for you man! See you there.
 

·
Missing my little one.
Joined
·
21,341 Posts
Flowmaster catback is on it's way BTW. Should sound good with the LTs once they are in. Damn CT guys making me spend money on the car :D
 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Buddski said:
Oh im down for Thursday. The best story I have John.... is of you! I didn't know leaving a cloud of smoke would literally leave you behind. We have to get you a Navigation system for you man! See you there.
What is this navigation system you speak of? I have an excuse, I got old age syndrome, what's all yours, you kids couldn't find a ham in a icebox without one of those electronic devices attached to your...........
Best story you have is of me? geesh. As for that smoke is concerned, you think I want Beatrice with any rubber residue on her. And one of you nimrods with the heavy foot put a ding on Beatrice when pealing out on the gravel.
 

·
we are just visiting
Joined
·
364 Posts
Devil said:
What is this navigation system you speak of? I have an excuse, I got old age syndrome, what's all yours, you kids couldn't find a ham in a icebox without one of those electronic devices attached to your...........
Best story you have is of me? geesh. As for that smoke is concerned, you think I want Beatrice with any rubber residue on her. And one of you nimrods with the heavy foot put a ding on Beatrice when pealing out on the gravel.
Icebox?

 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
C6 DVL said:
Icebox?

If it doesn't have a remote door opener, they'll never find the door handles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Devil said:
Use the search function.:soapbox:
local place out on the island where all cars hang out. Rather boring mustangs and vettes is all you see.
Of course if PBADAD is going then it's worth the trip
Thanks, John.... :gears: jimmy
 

·
Hoon of the Day
Joined
·
4,249 Posts
I'm in. I already have Dave's vinyl in the car. Me and City Goat will be showing up with slightly worn tires, shoe polish on the windows, and 3 new timeslips
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top