LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
scream for me, scream for me!
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH WELL I WILL START IT -- met a guy with a yellow 04 on the tpke hopefully he will show up thursday , said he willl try , he sses city goat sometimes in elmont , well he says he see another yellow 04 iin elmont i assume thats the citygoat lurking in the nassau suburb . :drink:

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
Yellow 04...no! There can only be one! Ah crap I gotta sell my car and get Cosmos Purple now I guess :gr_jest:

Hmm I've never seen him but yellow 04 and elmont? Probably me.

I'll be there.

P.S. Culpepper sucks.

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
City Goat said:
P.S. Culpepper sucks.
Stop it, he's doing a good job. :boink: Hope he keeps it up. How can you only blame one guy? I'll take Culpepper, you take Pennington FTW.
Did you authorize this unauthorized post of Cunningham Park?

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
No I know he doesn't suck. I was telling Simon earlier he actually threw a great game, look at his stats the numbers are there. The problem is that the o-line let everything through. There wasn't 1 moment that game where cpep wasn't being rushed, hurried or eventually sacked.

We'll see, the phins started off bad last season and we turned around a good season.

now back to your regularly scheduled CP thread as per City Goat

·
GTOless
7,063 Posts
Ill probably be there.

·
Hoon of the Day
4,249 Posts
wahoo!!! Cunningham again. I've been getting withdrawls.

BTW: Simon & Dave, I have your clear centercap covers.

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
LoneIMPORTtc said:
jeez ryan you looking for a free dinner again =)~
f*cking kid is such a free loader. What a scumbag too, trying to charge Simon 128 bucks for stickers.

·
scream for me, scream for me!
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i paid him in full with copy of maiden cd , and i paid 128 dollars for the master recording . :pir_flag:

ps smoke that was you on hemp tpke last night right making all that music with your exhaust??????

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
I think it will be a good idea to head right to Cunningham and not stop at the trooper's station for awhile.

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
we can meet up at my job in elmont ;)

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
570 Elmont Road...ghetto ass Elmont. Plenty of parking though by 6:15 most people will be out of the lot.

·
Hoon of the Day
4,249 Posts
I'll meet you at your job Ryan. And i'll get there early so I have enough time to carve "Who's the scumbag now?" into your hood.

Oh, and good luck doing all your oil changes in those busy brooklyn streets.

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
Bad news guys I won't be able to make CP tomorrow...as some of you know tons of construction is going on at my house and I have to be home tomorrow after work. I MIGHT be able to come but not till much later.

BigRedGoat said:
I'll meet you at your job Ryan. And i'll get there early so I have enough time to carve "Who's the scumbag now?" into your hood.

Oh, and good luck doing all your oil changes in those busy brooklyn streets.
you've turned into such a scumbag...no more talking to me

1 - 20 of 110 Posts