LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
scream for me, scream for me!
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ok dolphins won on sunday, ugly but a win is awin.
johnny b how is the car ? i wanted to ask but didnt get a chance. ok mates , see everyone thursday !!!!!!!!!:pir_flag:

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
Probably in but I have a lot of apartment stuff going on (moving this week) so I might be a bitch last minute.

·
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey ryan do what you have to do . moving is a big step . good luck

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
basically everything

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
blushirt35 said:
johnny b how is the car ? i wanted to ask but didnt get a chance.:pir_flag:
Dealer took it on friday morning, had to change the PCM.
PS....many thanks to everyone that tried their best to straighten out the problem last Thurs. nite. It was a long trip home. 48 mph was max speed after about 1.5 minutes.
Nothing like hearing horns blowing and having people pissed off at ya for going too slow in a 400 hp car.

·
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now you know what its going to feel like when you will be 90 years old on a sunday lol .
who loves you , baby!!!!!!!:drink:

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
blushirt35 said:
now you know what its going to feel like when you will be 90 years old on a sunday lol .
who loves you , baby!!!!!!!:drink:
Thanks pal.....

·
Head MasterBaiter
2,791 Posts
johnebgoode said:
Dealer took it on friday morning, had to change the PCM.
PS....many thanks to everyone that tried their best to straighten out the problem last Thurs. nite. It was a long trip home. 48 mph was max speed after about 1.5 minutes.
Nothing like hearing horns blowing and having people pissed off at ya for going too slow in a 400 hp car.
I could have had it goin faster than that in the trailer :bootyshak

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
Dennis C said:
Hye, you guys still gonna be there at like 8:30? Thats when I get out of work.
We'll be there and if by chance we leave arly, head don to the Blue Bay Diner, we;ll be there. But we should still be at Cunningham @ 8:30

·
haha poor d.e.i.
287 Posts
Devil said:
We'll be there and if by chance we leave arly, head don to the Blue Bay Diner, we;ll be there. But we should still be at Cunningham @ 8:30

blue bay diner?! I thought we were taking a step up from that place... hooters was fun last week :p

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
gto_girl said:
blue bay diner?! I thought we were taking a step up from that place... hooters was fun last week :p
psssst, all the others will be at Blue Bay, you and me will be somewhere else. I sent a shipment of honey mustard over to Raze to keep him busy for quite a few hours. Don't spoil his surprise:ftw: :gr_jest:

·
Registered
172 Posts
somethings never change

gto_girl said:
it's hard to teach old dogs new tricks :)

·
haha poor d.e.i.
287 Posts
Devil said:
psssst, all the others will be at Blue Bay, you and me will be somewhere else. I sent a shipment of honey mustard over to Raze to keep him busy for quite a few hours. Don't spoil his surprise:ftw: :gr_jest:

:gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: i won't tell if you won't

·
haha poor d.e.i.
287 Posts
blakgoat said:
who the hell is RAZE?
LOL, he just kinda dropped off the face of the earth... good thing i still get to see him ;)

·
we are just visiting
364 Posts
gto_girl said:
LOL, he just kinda dropped off the face of the earth... good thing i still get to see him ;)

Hey Amy, I was wondering will you ever bring some of your girlfriends out with you to Cunningham Park, you know since the temparature is dropping Fall/Winter is aproaching, We LSX guys need more of indoor activities.

Hook us up!!!, Im sure some guys want be too picky :pir_flag:

·
GTOless
7,063 Posts
Im not sure if im going to make it. But if I do, I say we do Hooters again.

·
Challenge this.
1,539 Posts
I will be traveling to Cartek to d/o the goat for tuning. Hopefully I get there without any issues.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts