LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a custom made Pontiac sign that I made. I've made quite a few for others before. This one is unclaimed and up for grabs. It is green with white outline and star on black background. Deminsions are 12x16x3/4". These take a while to make and are very time consuming to do. They are quality pieces that you won't find anything like it anywhere. Great to hang on the wall or out in the garage. Anyways price is $87.85 shipped to your door. Let me know if interested.
-Kris

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. It's is a 3/4" thick wood board that I nail the outline and string in a specific pattern. I've done an orange one to match bom, blue to match ibm,and lots of red ones

·
05 Looks, 04 Slow
1,174 Posts
I'd be interested in something like this if it were standard pontiac red. Nice work though, GLWS

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just pulled all the green off and am redoing it to red. I'll post new pics later today!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn! That was fast! What a difference red makes! ;)

Curious, why the original green color?
It's was one a guy put an order in for me to make, but once it was done he didn't pay for it. So I tried to sell it as it was. Got tired of looking at it so switched it to red.

·
05 Looks, 04 Slow
1,174 Posts
Im interested in one down the road if you will make more

·
05 Looks, 04 Slow
1,174 Posts
Awesome, it would be perfect in the garage

·
Slow Guy, Fast Car
1,067 Posts
I got one. Awesome little piece for the garage.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts