LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about a month ago I'm at the Red Lobster w/my friend and her boyfriend. They practically dragged me out there, to have a nice meal, and at the end request that we take the leftovers home in the Goat. I respond to a no way but eventually gave in. For some reason while they smoked a cigarette outside she thought it'd be funny to call my car "The Blue Lobster". I laughed and shrugged it off.

I recently started my 2nd year of college down in socal and she kept telling me that she got me a present for my car that was under $50. I couldn't figure out what she got until yesterday (I came back up North for the weekend). A nice stainless steel license plate frame with...you guessted it.."The Blue Lobster".."the blue" on top and "lobster" on the bottom engraved in cursive. I agreed to put it on for last night so she could see it on the car. She's begging me to keep it on but I think it gives the goat a stupid look.

You tell me.

Zach

P.S. She got one for herself for the winter. "Chains required. Whips optional".

·
I love my Goat!
5,963 Posts
Roll with it.

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
Put it on when she's around, take it off when its not.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Now if it said Rock Lobster on top and the B'52'S on the botton,That would be acceptable ;)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Uh, no.

Says "gay" to me.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats kinda what I was thinking. It just makes it look...well bad and makes me look like a flaming idiot.

It's ok, I took it off this morning.

Zach

1 - 6 of 6 Posts