LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cuttoff date for is set for November 1st. Anyone who pays after the 1st will not receive a free T-shirt. That means anyone who has not paid needs to do so by the 1st to receive the event T-shirt. Last years shirts were a big hit so get signed up now! Also we are going to try to make screen name decals for everyone's window. Another member came up with the idea last year and it was nice to see who was who. The 1st will also be the cuttoff date for the decals as we need time to get things done. If you cannot pay by the 1st you will still be able to attend but the shirt will cost extra. If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm.

·
Original Owners Club
9,472 Posts
Would it be possible to purchase a shirt if we cannot attend this event?

·
Original Owners Club
9,472 Posts
I believe you misunderstood me. I will not be attending this event, but I would still like to purchase a shirt.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe you misunderstood me. I will not be attending this event, but I would still like to purchase a shirt.
That's cool. The spectators and attendees will have first shot at them and after that I will sell them to anyone. Thanks.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
What sizes are you going to have? I know my GF is going to want one. I can go ahead and pay for it if you want me to also.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What sizes are you going to have? I know my GF is going to want one. I can go ahead and pay for it if you want me to also.
M-XXXL (The Rock LOL) You can pay at the event. I will see about a few smalls if you want one.
Do you have the sizes from last year or do we need to post up? 2xl for me.
I have some and will send pm's for those that I don't. Thanks!

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
M-XXXL (The Rock LOL) You can pay at the event. I will see about a few smalls if you want one.I have some and will send pm's for those that I don't. Thanks!
A small would be great and I will buy it for sure.

Thanks!

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
A small would be great and I will buy it for sure.

Thanks!
She is gonna need an XXXSmall a regular small would look like a tent on her!!!!! BWAH HA HA HA

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
She is gonna need an XXXSmall a regular small would look like a tent on her!!!!! BWAH HA HA HA
LMAO! You better hope she doesn't see that....

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
can I help you make it fit????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts