LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Could of been me. What time/Day?

·
18,223 Posts
^^Hey, was that you this morning on the 605S/405S (you ended up in the carpool lane).

I saw two this morning; that one and a Brazen one that headed north on the 405 around the same time.

btw, I was in the '06 Blue.

·
Site Sponsor
800 Posts
big deal you guys saw another gto, why waste bandwidth for it. but thats just my opinion, i will most likely get flamed now

·
18,223 Posts
Feel the heat, sukka! :D

Now, which is worse...to post a sighting, or post a reply complaining about people posting sightings, lol...

·
Site Sponsor
800 Posts
i dont know, but its just funny , when you guys see another gto, its like you have just seen bigfoot or something

shit if you guys go to the magnaflow meet, you guys are going to have a heart attack seeing all those gto's at once.

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeah that might be true, but its still cool whenever you see another goat cruising by. I always wave or flash em, a little comraderie is good. When do you ever see mustang drivers doing that?

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It Was Monday Morning Rush Hour At Bout 7 Ish..... I Was On The 405 Just N/o Hb City Limits.

Oh And Yeah, It Is Cool To C Another Goat On The Road, We Are Less Than 1% Of The Cars Out There. You Might Be The One Wasting .... =)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts