LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my drivers side door actuator replaced exactly one month ago because I couldn't lock the car. now my passenger side is jammed. back to the dealer again! I wonder how many times this is going to happen?:bs:

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
Well, I'm about to head back to my local dealership also after having one replaced. Thank goodness for an aftermarket alarm, it doesnt do the multiple horn honks that just brings more attention to it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
you can turn your honks off

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I had this problem with my passenger door. I wanted to wait till my new cluster was in to go to the dealer. :secret: I was just not thinking one day, and opened the passenger door after unlocking the car. It worked. WTF. I did not know why. For a couple months, it has not worked. F it, I'll just wait till next year.

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
HagerGTO said:
Not this honk, this is a "something is f'ed up" honk. Even with the honks disabled this will continue to happen. Not so nice for the neighbors at 3 am.

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HagerGTO said:
even with the horn silenced it still goes off when your locks jam. it is like an alert to let you know something is wrong. the first time one went bad it really puzzled me and it took me a while to figure out why it was still honking although I had it silenced

1 - 6 of 6 Posts