9,407 Posts

·
Registered
2006 GTO M6
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
04m6 PBM-JBA cc shorties, Muff delete CAI intake DBAfronts 05/06rears c5 pads LSS 06tails SAP stuff
274 Posts
Anybody know where ei can get OE style emblems that won't fucking fade? The GTOG8TA.com ones faded after just one season.
My dude. This is why when I got the set of black/red ones for Christmas from the in-laws… the very first thing I did was wet sand the rims of them, clear with high heat clear, and do it again a couple times. Turned out freakin awesome and look way more legit than the way they came

Wood Rectangle Material property Font Wallet

If you do it right, and do at least 5 full coats of clear, it’ll almost give it like a polymer coating type feel around it as if it were a badge set in resin. Love the way my trunk one still looks.. waiting to put the front one on when I do the whole front end sap swap

·
Registered
04m6 PBM-JBA cc shorties, Muff delete CAI intake DBAfronts 05/06rears c5 pads LSS 06tails SAP stuff
274 Posts
Well I’m still up at 430 am researching what on gods green earth is causing this annoying as F*** clunk/puttering in the rear on the goat and causing my ABS FAULT to come on. Only in gear. Not in reverse or neutral. Any help with that and I’d saw my arm off in gratitude

·
Registered
2006 GTO M6
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I’m still up at 430 am researching what on gods green earth is causing this annoying as F*** clunk/puttering in the rear on the goat and causing my ABS FAULT to come on. Only in gear. Not in reverse or neutral. Any help with that and I’d saw my arm off in gratitude
Where did u post that video again?

·
Administrator
9,407 Posts
I've had the GTOG8TA.com ones on my car since they first came out. They are still red.
You have a garaged summer toy. They will not stay red if it’s a daily driver and the car sits outside 24/7.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts