LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
I ordered a set of drag springs from Anthem because they are a Pedders dealer. I thought I finally found a good shop to deal with, plus they are 5 minutes from my house. Ended up Dan was my sales person. He told me they normally stock the springs and were just out at the time. I waited two weeks to get them and they charged ME for the shipping. When I asked about the shipping he said they normally stock them for the wide body kits, but don't have any in the works at this time. I have been selling specialty speed parts since the late 1990's and I never have to charge someone the shipping for something I am out of stock on. Even on special order items I can usually group them in with stocking orders, etc.

I think it's little principal mis-cues like this that lead to major fiasco's when dealing with more complicated transactions.

Anthem is a pretty neat place to look around, but I got the feeling that they are used to customers that give them a blank check to work with.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Soooo,

I should look elsewhere to have my Pedders kit installed?, and avoid Anthem?
I need some feedback on this, sorry for the hijack......
If you have any questions about them as a Pedders dealer, I'd PM JusticePete. After meeting Pete this weekend I would doubt that Anthem would be a Pedders dealer very long if they weren't doing everything they could to provide 100% customer satisfaction.

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
holy crap!

I haven't looked at any of these related posts in months and today for the hell of it I do, and all the B.S. is still going on

this is like all those far-fetched soap operas that the women watch all day. the only difference is that this one is in writing

·
Registered
115 Posts
Soooo,

I should look elsewhere to have my Pedders kit installed?, and avoid Anthem?
I need some feedback on this, sorry for the hijack......
I would say that they do good work, but you will have to pay for it. Not many options for performance work in North Phoenix. I had considered opening a shop here myself.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts