1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Danville Hot Summer Nights Hot Rod and Classic Car Show
http://danvillehotsummernightscarshow.com/
CALLING ALL GTO's,CALLING -1964 THRU 2006

We have decided to do something new! 2014 is the 50th Anniversary of the Pontiac GTO! We are featuring, honoring, and inviting "ALL PONTIAC GTO'S ARE INVITED TO ATTEND OF ALL YEARS THRU 2006.

We expect a full house of the most magnificent COLLECTABLES's in northern California. Our marketing staff will be reaching out to all GTO Clubs to join us as we celebrate this landmark historical date in automotive history! If you know anyone with a GTO, please spread the word and let them know they need to be in Danville this summer. REMEMBER--ALL YEARS OF THE GTO WILL BE WELCOMED, 1964 THRU 2006..............AND WE MEAN ALL OF THEM! THIS WILL BE AWESOME!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is from the car show organizers wanting Goats of all years. We have been invited and I know Thursday is a tough day to do cause it is a work day for most of us. The kicker is Car Staging Starts at 2PM so I am not sure how many will make it out but we can give it the old college try. Want to give thanks to G'sTruObsession( LS1 Member) for letting us know about this show. I will be there to support the Newer Goats so If any want to join me we can all meet up by the show and roll in together to get parking next to each other. All other info is on the link I posted on this thread. Oh I forgot entry fee is $20.00 to enter your car. Sorry I was mistaken it being for free, No pre registration is needed you can pay when you get to the show or staging area. Car staging zone is at St. Isidore's Church at 435 Lagonda Way in Danville Ca, 94526. :thumbs:

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
I'm in i'll just leave work a little early that day :)

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
I'm off so I'm in!

·
4,807 Posts

·
4,807 Posts
Jeffery are you gonna drive your GTO this day and leave work a little early as well ?

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Jeffery are you gonna drive your GTO this day and leave work a little early as well ?
I can't... and for a whole bunch of reasons that you know of. haha The 16th and 17th we are having our open house, and all the clutter needs to be gone by then, which is a daunting task. Plus I can't have the wife take off early again to get the kid and work from home while she watches her, all things you know of good buddy. :)

·
Registered Abuser!
138 Posts
I haven't missed one of these in the past 8 years. They had one about 2 weeks ago
You should have stopped and said hello!
Really cool atmosphere and this show draws lots of spectators! This was my first time attending and I'll be bringing both goats to next months show. I would suggest arriving as a group earlier than later as the best spots are placed first (north end of Hartz Ave) although I don't think there's a bad spot anywhere. That and they took FOREVER to get everyone parked and in place last time.

:turbonaug Can't Wait!!!

·
Registered Abuser!
138 Posts
Really cool atmosphere and this she draws lots of spectators! This was my first time attending and I'll be bringing both goats to next months show. I would suggest arriving as a group earlier than later as the best spots are placed first (north end of Hartz Ave) although I don't think there's a bad spot anywhere. That and they took FOREVER to get everyone parked and in place last time.

lol....
It IS next month already!!! :bomb:

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really cool atmosphere and this she draws lots of spectators! This was my first time attending and I'll be bringing both goats to next months show. I would suggest arriving as a group earlier than later as the best spots are placed first (north end of Hartz Ave) although I don't think there's a bad spot anywhere. That and they took FOREVER to get everyone parked and in place last time.

It would be kind of you sir to put up a Caravan to the Danville show thread. :thumbs:

·
4,807 Posts
lets all meet somewhere and roll in together

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts

·
4,807 Posts

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
About this Discussion
53 Replies
14 Participants
raygnicky
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing