LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just a Re-engineered Cavalier
2,244 Posts
Will be ordering mine in the next few days. Shame about the switch panel though. Might not be able to run it until the end of the month.

·
Used to have one
4,734 Posts
oh damn! clean install im def thinking of spraying the GTO...yours looks like its gonna be a moster with that fast intake:burnout:

·
Dismembered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm hoping for an out of control experience when it's all done. As soon as I get the N2O done (hopefully by tomorrow), it goes in for a cam, 3600 stall and tune. Next on the list is a good set of drag radials....

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
barkingspud said:
I'm hoping for an out of control experience when it's all done. As soon as I get the N2O done (hopefully by tomorrow), it goes in for a cam, 3600 stall and tune. Next on the list is a good set of drag radials....
Amen, what good is so much power without being able to get it to the ground

·
its only a 5.7 its the slow1
1,241 Posts
yes get drag radials ...i spin at 40 on bottle and its a 75 shot lol so yea get tires

·
Can't... stop... modding...
929 Posts
You'll need traction. My 150-shot with no other mods would COOK the tires at 70mph in 3rd gear.

·
Dismembered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll probably get a set of MT ET streets (275's) for the rear on the stock wheels for the track. Wish I could figure out how to get something bigger than 275's on though. As far as cooking the tires, I'm sure it will be a problem any way with the stall and 3.91's. I'm just putting the interior back in the car and off to Speed Inc. it goes for the Cam, Stall and Tune. Hope to have some good weather left this season.

Nitro Dave - Sure thing. As soon as I'm done I''l get a few pics of the install and send them your way!!

·
scot254
4,510 Posts
It'll be a tire smoking beast with the stall and gears, M/Ts are the best route though, ET Streets or ET Street Radials?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts