LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my dealer. He stated my car will be at the dealership first thing tomorrow morning and upon completion of PDI I should be driving it off the lot by 11 AM. Happy days. Pictures will be upload to the site by 2 or 3 tomorrow provided all goes according to plan.

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Great news

Can't wait for the pictures

My dealer called an hour ago and told me my VIN - so it should be here in a few days - takes longer to make it to NJ

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just talked to my dealer. THE GTO IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is still wrapped in plastic and needs to be detailed and cleaned. They are working on that right now and I will be able to see my baby first thing tomorrow morning/afternoon. I should be driving my GTO by 1:00pm Friday 12/12/03. :cool: :cool: :D : :) :D :D :eek: :cool: :cool: : :bubbrub

·
Registered
362 Posts
congrats man let the online frenzy begin:D :drink: cheers! :)

p.s. please remember to come up for air!! :D

·
Registered
399 Posts
I was beginning to wonder if this day would ever come!
Can't wait for the posts tomorrow:thumbs:
Congrats guys, I've had 3 new GTO's and soon to have the 4th!

·
Registered
386 Posts
You guys will be rollin' in something no one else has got. Congrats to you and send the damn pictures so I can bounce off the walls a little harder.

A little celebration here, too. This is my 100th post on this fine site!! It's been a pleasure yacking with all of you, and thanks to DY too for the hard work. Now here's a round for all of us on me (better get yours before Tails reads this)!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
294 Posts
I don't share in your joy!!

I am not happy!

I don't like cars anyway!

BAh Humbug!

Scrooge
:)

PS-did anybody see the Ferrari beat the jet in the runway race on the news?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Congrats to Danny and Maghut. Remember your pals are still here waiting for pics while you are out there driving all over.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Maghut - I live in lovely Bradley Beach - right next to Asbury Park.

They tell me they are reopening the curcuit in Asbury in a few months, just in time for the summer cruising and my Goat will be there. Hope Springsteen shows up for a few laps - like he used to.

By the way how does a New Jersey native put up with all that nice weather in So. Cal? Aren't you bored? It is friggin freezing back here

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My sister is coming out from NJ in a few days and yesterday I was complaining to her that it was cloudy and only 64F. She got all excited and said it has been a while since she saw a day that nice. Made me appreciate SD where 350 days out of the year I will be able to cruise and enjoy my car with the windows open. I worked in Red Bank for a while so I am familiar with the area you are in.

·
Registered
48 Posts
u worked in red bank? i graduated from RBC in 2001! i like the place...colder then hell though...i was just recently at rassas pontiac lookin for info on the GTO....i knew more then the sales guy sad to say...lol

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
maghut said:
My sister is coming out from NJ in a few days and yesterday I was complaining to her that it was cloudy and only 64F. She got all excited and said it has been a while since she saw a day that nice. Made me appreciate SD where 350 days out of the year I will be able to cruise and enjoy my car with the windows open. I worked in Red Bank for a while so I am familiar with the area you are in.
It was a balmy 10 degrees with a -5 wind chill this morning. Not cold mind you, but not Harley riding weather either! And you're complaining about 64 and cloudy...geeezzzz! :D :D :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey Mixer, sounds like Chicago & Des Moines have one thing in common anyway, it's butt-cold out here!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts