LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Want Halo....
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would take a shot in the Appearance thread....

Anyone know if/where I can get a hold of some of the white stick-on plastic (or something like it) that comes on a new car from the factory ?

Jim

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
I believe it's called Rapguard or Wrapguard? Google for it... don't leave it on your paint for long, though, or it gets brittle/hard to remove...

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
RobertHammen said:
I believe it's called Rapguard or Wrapguard? Google for it... don't leave it on your paint for long, though, or it gets brittle/hard to remove...
What would be considered a long time? It would be great get some of that stuff to put on for road trips. Especially road trips that end with car shows, if you catch my drift.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Thanatos said:
What would be considered a long time? It would be great get some of that stuff to put on for road trips. Especially road trips that end with car shows, if you catch my drift.
I believe they are saying 6-9 months, so I think you're fine :) Heck, it's already on our cars for 3-6 months transit time. Search this site for RapGuard, you might find the bulletin from GM on this...

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
RobertHammen said:
I believe they are saying 6-9 months, so I think you're fine :) Heck, it's already on our cars for 3-6 months transit time. Search this site for RapGuard, you might find the bulletin from GM on this...
I figured, but didn't want to go off and do something stupid...like I tend to do...:drink:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

Lol, you Zaino and other detailing freaks (ALL of us) will have a hard time getting anything to stick.

Getting the car cover on is hilarious after a detailing, as it slides off the side of the car again and again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts