LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I used ta could
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I found that showing a dealer that I knew more than he on account of this website got me info without the bs stalls and "we don't knows".

Now I've found that you can walk into a dealer who has denied you a deal for 8 months, show him that this website posts the dealers who deal and those who screw, and he changed his tune. OH yeah, I expect my ordered GTO around Easter (and I'm cool with that), but now I know a dealer who wants me in one sooner, partly so he can have my 4X4 while the snow is deep, and partly cause the postings I showed him on this site, (on his office PC) shattered his dreams of starting his own dealership with GTO profits. hee hee. Thanks to all of you. Once again, as in most facets of life, information can be the most powerful weapon.

deadbug :wall:

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
I bet he was not smiling while you were "EDUCATING" him on the GTO.

·
I used ta could
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TprGTO said:
I bet he was not smiling while you were "EDUCATING" him on the GTO.
no but he is smiling now, I sent him the pdf file: 2004 GTO Sales Consultants Guide that one of the members posted here. GM hasn't gotten around to sending it to the dealership yet.

·
black/black/m6 in SF bay area
30 Posts
Hello,

I was very interested by the pdf "2004 GTO Sales Consultants Guide " you mentionned but i cannot find it on this site, could you send me a link to it ?

thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts