LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking into getting some new wheels on my goat and I'm not sure on the setup I would like to go with, I'll be pushing over 500rwhp N/A once the engine is put back in and in September I plan on running the tail of the dragon. Should I go with some 18's all around with a 275 in the rear or should I do a staggered 18/17 and 15 in the rear with a big sidewall 275. I plan on taking it to the strip at least a couple times but handling is very important on the dragon. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
148 Posts
These wheels will be for sale very soon. Apex EC-7 18 x 9 +42 in satin black. 20 lbs weight and very strong wheel by design. Usually used on BMW for endurance races. Good for square or staggered setup with coilovers and
rolled fenders. I have these on my car without any spacers with 265/35 potenza re71 on all four corners.
With 285/30, it requires 7mm spacer up front. PM me if you are interested and if you need more info on fitment.

·
Registered
334 Posts
These wheels will be for sale very soon. Apex EC-7 18 x 9 +42 in satin black. 20 lbs weight and very strong wheel by design. Usually used on BMW for endurance races. Good for square or staggered setup with coilovers and
rolled fenders. I have these on my car without any spacers with 265/35 potenza re71 on all four corners.
With 285/30, it requires 7mm spacer up front. PM me if you are interested and if you need more info on fitment.

View attachment 502246
those are nice, good setup I'd snag those if I was stock.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
check out the staggard 18" wheels I have for sale. 275's on the rear. I changed the thread to just the wheels. cant beat this price for like new wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts