LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month on 22 had accident and party at fault only had 10k property damage coverage… and my insurance messed up on renewal and not worth getting into...

So debating to sell for parts as whole since don’t have time to part out…
Or try to slowly fix...

All front damage. engine still starts, and it moves. but not far due to radiator damaged.

Anyone know any one that does body work cheap? Or parts cheap to help with the determination?

and are these parts worth it?

http://www.discountbodyparts.com/catalog/feeds/Pontiac/GTO/Replacement/Fender/2006/SET-REPP220103.html?dbpcid=bngpla&msclkid=fc199b8483e2174e7969c17954494451

Attachments

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,526 Posts
Time for the HSV front end.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Don't worry man, that'll buff right out lol. Sorry to see another Goat all banged up, I was hoping the humor would make you smile a bit cuz I'm sure you're plenty upset. I would be for sure. Good luck getting her all fixed up.

Afroman I think he already had one but my eyes could be fooling me, it's early here.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will check out the HSV thing, any low budget recommended to do the work? to get pricing?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not much luck on repair place, and don't have time / resources to part it out, so would be better option to sell whole car as parts to part out or anyone suggest a more cost effective repair place?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea it sucks to let it go.. but now have to get it out of the garage and move on... so going to try and sell it as a whole.. so anyone interested here?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts