LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 356 Posts

· Geek in a Goat
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since Cluster Programming is a no-go I want a list of those who are definitely coming to CAM for Dyno or Tune on Dec 3rd. Below is the previous list. If you do not see your name on there and want to join, post in the thread or pm me. If you have already pm'd me about coming and are not on the list, pm me again or post in thread as this is the list I will go by when calling Jeff.

Also, since we may have too many to do in a day, I would like to see who may be able to go down Friday to help break it up so everyone can get in on the fun.

Thanks,
Adam

TUNE!!
Powerdude
anramsey
DDixon (Friday)
GreenvilleEddie (Friday)

DYNO!!
Dark05
lisatw151

Hangin Out
LIL'GTO
ImpalaGuy (maybe)
Snafu
Gameover (maybe dyno)
erinwalter3 (probably)
buzzman (likely)
drfresh (may play)
IBM/M6 (maybe dyno)
topdownloGTO (maybe dyno)
PMD_GTO
earlsgto
boomangto

Needs a Friday Night Room
anramsey
Lil'GTO
lisatw151
greenvilleeddie

· Geek in a Goat
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Received 2 pm's as to this. If you guys are backing out please tell me now, its on big deal but little to no response is bs and I'm not going to try and organize it if nobody is interested.

Adam

· Feynman fan
3,358 Posts
I'm not sure, Adam. Probably but I can't say for sure just yet. I'll get back to you in the next few days - I honestly hadn't thought about it!

· been beat by a Nana lately?
5,311 Posts
I will definitely be there and I had planned on being there Friday. Donna too I think...:D

· "PINKY'S UP"
1,631 Posts
OK, I'm coming just to be there and have fun, I can't afford to have anything done too close to Christmas, so I'm hoping you don't mind me "just hanging around" :)

· Trailers are for Boats!
1,136 Posts
I just saw the other thread about the cluster programing being canceled. I get the feeling that I missed something. Would have posted there, but for some reason that thread is locked. HHMMMmm. Clue me in as to what happened.
I may ride out to meet with ya'll since I had cleared my calander for that day. Is the Toys for Tots run still on for that afternoon?

· Registered
1,037 Posts
ImpalaGuy said:
I just saw the other thread about the cluster programing being canceled. I get the feeling that I missed something. Would have posted there, but for some reason that thread is locked. HHMMMmm. Clue me in as to what happened.
I may ride out to meet with ya'll since I had cleared my calander for that day. Is the Toys for Tots run still on for that afternoon?
I'm not even going there. Sorry.
Don't want to restart something that we've (hopefully) already put behind us.

· 05/06 AEROFORCE HERE NOW!!!
2,539 Posts
ImpalaGuy said:
Is the Toys for Tots run still on for that afternoon?
It sure is! The HorsepowerJunkies will be just up the street and I'll be stopping by both places to collect toys, bs, and hang out (good day to get paid for it!).

Make sure to bring a toy.

I'm clueless as to the cluster program mod...what I do know is that I need a refund.

· MENTOS The Fresh Maker
220 Posts
Adam and NC GTO's;

I plan on attending the dyno day at CAM, what all is involved in the tuning? Can I get my torque management defeated? Cost? If nothing else I'll just come by to hang and meet everybody. I'll also try to find a toy to bring. Sounds like a good time even if I don't have CAM do anything to my car.
Doug Fresh

· Wanna Play? ^
318 Posts
DRFRESH said:
Adam and NC GTO's;

I plan on attending the dyno day at CAM, what all is involved in the tuning? Can I get my torque management defeated? Cost? If nothing else I'll just come by to hang and meet everybody. I'll also try to find a toy to bring. Sounds like a good time even if I don't have CAM do anything to my car.
Doug Fresh
Yes, Jeff can delete the T.M. The normal cost is $300. I don't know if he's going to being giving discounts for the group. I should mention that every one will need to bring CASH or check for the work. Jeff does not take cards of any kind.

· Geek in a Goat
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update -

Just called Jeff and he's swamped..so I'll call later. Really just wanted to let yall know I do still have a working phone and can operate it! I'll call him back later this afternoon so should have some info for you tonight.

Doug, we'd love to have you. As for your tuning questions, the best thing for you to probably do is checkout their website. That will get you started. He had previously mentioned that he could do better than what is on the website...how much? I don't know but will hopefully get an idea tonight.

gameover, thanks for the check/cash info. I was going to try and figure all that out tonight and was skeptical that he wouldn't take cards.

Adam

1 - 20 of 356 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.