LS1GTO Forums banner
141 - 160 of 356 Posts

· 05/06 AEROFORCE HERE NOW!!!
2,539 Posts
Well guys, I'm buttoning my motor back up this week with a few extra goodies...ASP crank & alternator underdrive pulleys and longer pushrods(this may have been a big issue for me as it throws valvetrain geometry off). That much will be done for sure.

I might be able to get this done before the meet also and make her a real beast...SW LT's with offroad pipe (no cat) coated by [email protected] (talked to Bob today and he'll be sending them out within a day!), Dynomax Ultra Flo mufflers, custom 2.5" piping all the way :D)...I can't wait. Of course she'll need a tune again. I may try to get to Jeff before the meet if my timeframe looks good.

Man I can't wait! I haven't driven her in about 2 weeks :( ...but when I do, she's going to pull even harder and hopefully those p-rods will bring out that lost power.

· Geek in a Goat
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Dang Snafu.. I REALLY hope you get that monster back together and get there for it. Not that I need to hear something like that (I get the wants REAL easy) but that'd be a spectacle for sure. GOOD LUCK!

Adam

· Wanna Play? ^
318 Posts
Snafu said:
Well guys, I'm buttoning my motor back up this week with a few extra goodies...ASP crank & alternator underdrive pulleys and longer pushrods(this may have been a big issue for me as it throws valvetrain geometry off). That much will be done for sure.

I might be able to get this done before the meet also and make her a real beast...SW LT's with offroad pipe (no cat) coated by [email protected] (talked to Bob today and he'll be sending them out within a day!), Dynomax Ultra Flo mufflers, custom 2.5" piping all the way :D)...I can't wait. Of course she'll need a tune again. I may try to get to Jeff before the meet if my timeframe looks good.

Man I can't wait! I haven't driven her in about 2 weeks :( ...but when I do, she's going to pull even harder and hopefully those p-rods will bring out that lost power.
What kinda #'s you think she'll put down now?

· been beat by a Nana lately?
5,311 Posts
Yes. Very nice indeed. :cool:

5,311 Posts
gto on 20s said:
anybody care to see a before and after on dyno sat?

Absolutely! I just wanna see that beast of a car again. :cool:

· Registered
72 Posts
Greensboro gang.......where are yall leaving from and at what time? If you don't mind my son and I will join you.

5,311 Posts
So Adam...I know it's still a week away, but any idea how things are gonna go? Who's gonna do their stuff Friday etc... and what are the plans for Friday evening? Just wondering. I'm impatient like that. :D

· "PINKY'S UP"
1,631 Posts
lisatw151 said:
So Adam...I know it's still a week away, but any idea how things are gonna go? Who's gonna do their stuff Friday etc... and what are the plans for Friday evening? Just wondering. I'm impatient like that. :D

Girl, keep your panties on...there'll be plenty of time to take them off Friday night :sneaky:

· NC Rogue Squadron
6,820 Posts
WHoo hoo, dealer just called today and said my GTO came in this morning. I'm going Monday after work to pick her up. Looks like I'll have it in time for Saturday after all.

· Registered
1,037 Posts
CAM week! CAM week!
Anybody wanting to do something Friday, let's post up a place and time to meet.
The toy run/car show on Saturday promises to be pretty fun. It'd be awesome to be able to pull in the show with about 15 GTO's!
And I WILL have the camera and camcorder. Never know what you might catch on "film". Right ladies???;)

PMD GTO said:
WHoo hoo, dealer just called today and said my GTO came in this morning. I'm going Monday after work to pick her up. Looks like I'll have it in time for Saturday after all.
That's awesome dude! Looking forward to seeing you there!

· 05/06 AEROFORCE HERE NOW!!!
2,539 Posts
gameover said:
What kinda #'s you think she'll put down now?
Don't think I'll have time before Sat. to put on the headers and exhaust (still trying though ;) ) but my current setup with the new goodies (and a change in p-rod length), should get somewhere around 400 to the wheels :D

After LT's and new exhuast...???...dunno but if I get anywhere near 450 I'll be a very happy camper.

Can't wait till this Saturday guys...ought to be awesome!!!

5,311 Posts
PowerDude said:
CAM week! CAM week!
Anybody wanting to do something Friday, let's post up a place and time to meet.
The toy run/car show on Saturday promises to be pretty fun. It'd be awesome to be able to pull in the show with about 15 GTO's!
And I WILL have the camera and camcorder. Never know what you might catch on "film". Right ladies???;)

That's awesome dude! Looking forward to seeing you there!

:wall: :secret:
:p <<<---look!

· Registered
298 Posts
IBM/M6 said:
i am in for that . I have no problem following as I get lost up ,here no matter where I am going:eek2:
OKay. Can you think of any meeting place along I-85, east of G'boro? My club usually meets at Bob Evans in Burlington before going to Raleigh. There are also some restuarants at I-40/421 which would not be too bad for others coming up I-85

141 - 160 of 356 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.