LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after pondering a ton and asking around here,it just seems tome that even on a bone stock system,the bullets will be to loud and glass pack sounding for my liking.i just dont want my 2005 33,000 dollar car to sound like a country ass pick up truck. hopefully i am not making the wrong decision, as i have not actually heard these in person. wish i could. the boy racer sounding car isnt for me at 32 years old. i guess i should just do headers with the rest of the system stock. chime in if you think i am over thinking it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
dynomax bullets on my with lt/ headers w/o cats. The exhuast is custom 3. in piping. People tell me all the time it is the best sounding car they have ever heard.

·
lsxpwrd
192 Posts
yo silver you know the difference between two models of the bullets on summit, cuz ones 55 and others 35, cant find the difference between the two. or just tell me what ones r good

·
Registered
309 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
I have to I love the sound of magnaflows

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
multistrada74 said:
after pondering a ton and asking around here,it just seems tome that even on a bone stock system,the bullets will be to loud and glass pack sounding for my liking.i just dont want my 2005 33,000 dollar car to sound like a country ass pick up truck. hopefully i am not making the wrong decision, as i have not actually heard these in person. wish i could. the boy racer sounding car isnt for me at 32 years old. i guess i should just do headers with the rest of the system stock. chime in if you think i am over thinking it.
Wuss :D. It won't sound like a truck if you get an x or h-pipe.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I had a dynomax bullett muffler on my 01 camaro with a turndown and it sounded good nowhere near sounding like a pickup, but I got tired of the drone and overall loudness, it just got to the point where it was giving me headaches and the sound just got to me. Thats why I have cutouts on this car and the stock catback stays on:D

·
Registered
398 Posts
06 spicegoat said:
yo silver you know the difference between two models of the bullets on summit, cuz ones 55 and others 35, cant find the difference between the two. or just tell me what ones r good
The more expensive ones are 18 inches long whereas the less expensive ones are 12 inches. I have the 18's they give the car a lot smoother sound. With the 12 inch bullets you will get a lot more rasp. Don't listen to anyone and trust me they sound very good. I have yet to heard one person say a bad thing about the way my car sounds. At the performance shop I go to everyone loves it and wants to hear it. It is very loud outside the car like if i stand outside and have my friend drive it, but in the car you don't hear it as much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts