LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
302 6.0 LS2
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking we should have a get togethor, OC didnt exactly go well for us and it seems for such a small place we have less get togethors than larger communities. So lets try and work something out where we can get a good turn out. And everyone can share some ideas on what they would like or think would be a good idea, thus speculating. I personally wouldnt mind something on a Saturday or Sunday, being I work 3rd shift (11pm-7am) Mon-Friday. Being this is my first one, I'd be glad to meet some fellow goat owners, I think Tony(qwkslvr) is the only one i know, i think he works for the dealership i bought my PBM goat from. Well, lets see what we can get togethor.:turbonaug :gears:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am For it, how do we get the ball rolling.?

·
302 6.0 LS2
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully we can get a good # of people interested and we could have a poll sorta like they did last time (do a search for Delaware, it'll come up). I'm thinking,if time is an issue, June 10-11 is the OC Car and Truck show, granted it's more for tuners and the like, you'll still find muscle there, and if your into racing, it's almost a guaruntee. I know the group over on LS1tech is planning on going. Everyone, please pitch in, we really need to get something going.

·
302 6.0 LS2
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know we have a lot of DE area goat owners.... Tinman, Delgoat, Millpond, Spunky GTO and I know there are others in the area. Be nice if everyone could make it, and voice in.

·
302 6.0 LS2
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, looking alright so far, hopefully some others will chime in today while i sleep, the joys of 3rd shift, and working after an un-reliable 2nd shift. Lets see what happens

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
I'll be doing shift light programming this Saturday at 7PM in the Milford Wal-Mart parking lot if you guys want to meet up and have your lights done.

·
Made friends with my lazy
543 Posts
Hey all,
my girl has a nice beach house up in DE that i have been looking for an excuse to get to. If this meet goes, ill represent the NOVA goats.. it would be nice to meet some new owners..

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,068 Posts
I don't own a GTO, but I'm down.

I'll represent the people whose co-signers purposely sabotage the buying process.

Kahunaville is a nice meet area.
We could also have a meet in the Main St/Newark area. The Burger King in that area has way too many parking spaces for its capacity, so I'm sure we could gladly fill them up.

·
302 6.0 LS2
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GTPprix said:
I'll be doing shift light programming this Saturday at 7PM in the Milford Wal-Mart parking lot if you guys want to meet up and have your lights done.
hopefully I'll have my check in time tomorrow morning, i have to cover for 2nd shift again, 3 days in a row now, i think i'm starting to feel sick myself :barf: :fawkdance :judge: :gears:
Wouldnt mind a Holden Logo start-up, get rid of the little green DRL indicator. And I'm questioning if the shift light for an A4 is really needed, granted I do like to shift through the gears sometimes:driving:

·
302 6.0 LS2
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, here's an idea. We can all meet w/ OC as our final destination maybe? The Northern De area guys can meet up and ride down togethor, and us guys down south can meet up and head to OC, or we could have a time set to where the Northern and Southern guys meet and ride into OC all togethor? What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Im up for this i live in Dover

·
Registered
257 Posts
i got my car dynoed at eb3 motorsports outside washington dc it was the northern virgina dyno day in april not to sure of one closer. there might be but i dont know where
Eric

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,068 Posts
So when would this caravan take place?

·
302 6.0 LS2
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I think we should decide on which day works best for everyone, Saturday the 10th, or Sunday the 11th. After that, we can decide times and places to meet. What time, day and location suits everyone else? I think it depends on the cashflow also, but along w/ cruising we could all grab a bite to eat, etc. Anyone else have any recommendations, complaints, gripes?

·
Registered
257 Posts
hey jason and everyone sat the 10 th is ok for me after 12:00 (Noon) i work to noon on saturday from memorial day to labor day at the mercedes delership in milford (Pays for the car over the summer) . sunday at anytime is good also. takes me about 1/2 to the beaches in delaware or abot 1 hour to wilmington area

Eric

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
About this Discussion
56 Replies
11 Participants
Spunky GTO
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing