LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having a detail day / BBQ plus a couple of sparring matches @ my Best Friends Jeff's house (Xtaspeed05) on June 9th. This is on a Sunday with a 8am start time in San Jose. If you need his address please ask me or P.M. him.

List of things we will need :

-A pop up tent and some chairs if you have some
-As usual, If your getting your car worked on then it would be nice for you to pitch in and help feed the guys working hard on detailing your car. If you are coming by to chill or shoot the breeze, and want to bring some kind of an appetizer that would be much appreciated as well.
-Also if you want in on some fun friendly sparring post up please all head gear and gloves will be provided. The estimated temperature of this day is forecasted to be around 75-78 degrees so it will be a nice day for all activities. :punch: and :gears: Maybe even after were done, we may have time to drive down to Mexico and go watch some donkey shows I've heard so much about....

So far the attendees are :

Jorge birthday boy
Jeff - <--- boy his car is nice looking and fast !
Chris
Colin
Fransisco bringing Krispy Kreme's yeah boy!!
Ike in for some experience on detailing and down to throw down
Jon maybe
Ryan maybe
Jason the fist of fury maybe for now... but if so down to throw down
Wayne down to throw down ...RE MATCH WITH FIST OF FURY Jason

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
I'm working on one of those Sunday's I'll have to check me sched when I go in to work.

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
I most likely could do June 9th, Father's Day might be a little tougher to get peeps over, I don't think I could do the latter.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Im good for whatever. I just hope my goat could get some TLC, the paints hurting.
yes it is and I would love to do urs first. it will look like a new car again but more important than the detail is keeping up with it after, otherwise its all for nothing. You will find that it is so much easier to wash and expecially wax when ur paint is that clean. Can't wait.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
yes it is and I would love to do urs first. it will look like a new car again but more important than the detail is keeping up with it after, otherwise its all for nothing. You will find that it is so much easier to wash and expecially wax when ur paint is that clean. Can't wait.
That is very true since mine was done 3 years ago and I still get compliments about the condition to this day.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
I'm working that day, maybe someone will switch with me.

·
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm working that day, maybe someone will switch with me.
cool hope so man ...I was maybe thinking for intermission we can go a couple rounds with the gloves :)

·
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's one or the other I won't have the energy for both, Ike knows what i mean.
we still have two weeks to train ...and i'm starting tonight putting on my jogging shoes :)

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
I heard Wayne was taking it easy one me?

·
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 164 Posts
About this Discussion
163 Replies
20 Participants
jbo'sgoat
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing