LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Sponsor
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Update* - June 23: The 2004 GM Predators are out of stock again. There will be more arriving soon, and I will post up when. Those who have already participated in this special have already had their Predators shipped (yesterday, June 22). You can still purchase using this special, but keep in mind that they will not ship until more are in stock. Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Unfortunately, due to vendors and other rogue dealers not adherring to the DiabloSport Dealer Terms of Agreement, my hand is forced into offering this special. I honestly do not want to do this, but I will continue to offer this until more control is forced from DiabloSport and these specific dealers' distributors.

This sale is for the 2004 GTO Predator only. To partake in this special, please go to:

http://www.runninwiththedevil.com/gto.htm

Click on "Buy Now" and you will see the special price.

This includes FREE *True* Custom Tuning, FREE UPS Ground Shipping, and a Lifetime Warranty.

I am a Certified DiabloSport ChipMaster-Revolution Custom Tuning Dealer, and I have had years of experience tuning LS1/LS6 GM vehicles, and personally have well over 1000 GM customers (this does not count all of my Ford customers). Do NOT opt for just buying a Predator from a company that is unable to offer you *full* support with your Predator! All custom tuning will be personally done by me, and you will need to visit my Custom Tuning Support Website to have this done. You can visit that site here:

www.DiabloSportTuning.com

Please use the specific "GTO" forum for custom tuning. All the forums on my site are "private", which means only the thread/post starter and myself will be able to view and respond within the threads.

If you have any questions, please direct them here in this thread.

Thank you for your business and support in advance.

Sincerely...

James - RWTD
www.RunninWithTheDevil.com
www.DiabloSportTuning.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
If I can cancel the order I placed 2 weeks ago....I'll be giving you a call
 

·
Sponsor
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks again Jay!

Big Kahuna, there shouldn't be any reason why you can't cancel your order with any company, regardless of what product. If you decide to come to me, I promise you the best in support and service, bar none.

Very Sincerely,

James - RWTD
www.RunninWithTheDevil.com
www.DiabloSportTuning.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Order is coming

RWTD said:
Thanks again Jay!

Big Kahuna, there shouldn't be any reason why you can't cancel your order with any company, regardless of what product. If you decide to come to me, I promise you the best in support and service, bar none.

Very Sincerely,

James - RWTD
www.RunninWithTheDevil.com
www.DiabloSportTuning.com
I canceled my order and I will be placing one with you shortly
:thumbs:
 

·
Sponsor
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom,

Awesome, thank you! I will be out on the dyno for the rest of the day (have a cam/heads/exhaust '00 Camaro I'm tuning), and will not be back in until Monday. You can safely place your order online, however.

Sincerely,

James
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Order Placed

RWTD said:
Tom,

Awesome, thank you! I will be out on the dyno for the rest of the day (have a cam/heads/exhaust '00 Camaro I'm tuning), and will not be back in until Monday. You can safely place your order online, however.

Sincerely,

James
Order Placed :thumbs:
 

·
Bonzai Baby
Joined
·
211 Posts
RWTD said:
Thanks again! I appreciate your business and your support, sir.

Sincerely,

James
Nice speaking to you on the phone today. Sounds like you know what your doing. Look forward to receiving the Predator!! Thanks for the answers to my many questions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
I am very familiar with how effective some of this programs are on automatic cars, but are they as effective on M6s ? if so those of you who have installed the progam on your m6 please let me know your results.

thanks
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
RemoteControlD said:
I am very familiar with how effective some of this programs are on automatic cars, but are they as effective on M6s ? if so those of you who have installed the progam on your m6 please let me know your results.

thanks
i have been asking the same question and not been getting much of a response.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
835 Posts
The only thing I've seen is you can expect about 10 to 20 hp and it "seems to rev quicker" but yeah, I wish I could try it out and if I don't like it send it back. I hate to spend almost $400 and not get much for it.
 

·
Retired LEO meow
Joined
·
14,535 Posts
cjlannoy said:
The only thing I've seen is you can expect about 10 to 20 hp and it "seems to rev quicker" but yeah, I wish I could try it out and if I don't like it send it back. I hate to spend almost $400 and not get much for it.
BUY IT!!!
 

·
WOT's up?
Joined
·
559 Posts
I have an M6 - buy it! The car definately has more balls now - IMHO a better quick mod than the so called CAI. You won't regret it.
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
TprGTO said:
BUY IT!!!

Ditto.......best mod under $500.......imho it should be the first mod done.... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
What performance modifications are M6 owners going with that makes them say things like "best mod under $500" and "you can expect about 10 to 20 hp"?
 
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Top