LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pontiac Performance Magazine

How many of you get this in the mail? It’s a Magazine from GM that goes to Pontiac, GMC or Buick owners. Per the vehicle you own three times a year.

The reason I ask is this falls October Issue will have a small article about ls1gto.com. Jon (Devil Yellow) and I were interviewed by the magazine about the website. It was a fun experience for me. It’s not a very big story but it plugs the board very nicely.

This Magazine is only available if you request it and the best part about it is it’s a free publication. So if you are collecting anything about the GTO or this Web site go to http://www.mygmmagazine.com/wfLogin.aspx
Click on the Pontiac link fill out your Address and your set. You do not need to fill in your VIN info for this so just by pass that and click Pontiac.

Holeshot

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
Sweet deal Dan....I'll def get a copy

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I get an issue of the Pontica one since I bought this GTO. Nice to read about members, and there cars. I am awaiting the next copy.

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
I will be getting a copy and saving it, can you autograph it for me? :wiggle:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smitty's05GTO said:
damnit.. i'm jealous! i want my car in there. lol

:) sweet
No cars just an informal Interview.

·
whats under the hood? stock..
825 Posts
awesome man my dad and i have been in it like 2 or 3 times. my dad is a huge pontiac collector and the latest issue he was in was i think last fall or winter, they did an artical on his bonneville and my goat. congrats again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts