LS1GTO.com Forums banner

32501 - 32520 of 45078 Posts

·
Registered Offender
31,022 Posts
I might go into wally world about twice a year, usually as a last resort since they are 24hr

·
Registered Offender
31,022 Posts
think im heading upstairs early, got a lot of shit to get done this week. probably going to go back to the home show and sit down with one of the builders and see what it would cost to build this house we liked provided I have them build it on my lot. I can get 5-10 acres for around 75-85k where I want to live vs the 200k for the .4 acre lot they have at the home show

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #32,505
The only hard walk around where I live is to Cherry Creek North and back. Uphill on the way back, 3.5 miles. Fitbit said I climbed 65 flights on it. We didn't stop in between and it was pretty warm, I was struggling on the uphill climb back.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #32,508
Can't stop coughing now that I'm home. This shit sucks. I'm totally not sick 90% of the time, until I have a coughing fit. Don't cough during the day at all until closer to bedtime.

·
HGH Optimist
6,480 Posts
Still binging House of Lies...

Gawd, I love this show.

·
Livin' life
16,703 Posts
Today's fish and chips were pretty good. I had the mushy peas with my red emperor ( first time for me), dunked a few chips in them too. I'd go back again.

·
GR-RRR!
4,400 Posts
Can't stop coughing now that I'm home. This shit sucks. I'm totally not sick 90% of the time, until I have a coughing fit. Don't cough during the day at all until closer to bedtime.
Asthma related? Something in the house that sets you off that isn't there when you are away from home? I go through periods every year or two, only ever seem to get it under control again with an inhaled steroid over a 2-3 month period. Mine is asthma related, or at least annoys my asthma. Other than those times, my asthma is completely under control with one pill a day. I just got out of an inhaled steroid period a couple of months ago. The wagon broke down on Saturday and we had to push it into the garage on a slight incline and it really winded me 5-6 times as we went along but never a single cough which I was very glad about.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #32,516
Asthma related? Something in the house that sets you off that isn't there when you are away from home? I go through periods every year or two, only ever seem to get it under control again with an inhaled steroid over a 2-3 month period. Mine is asthma related, or at least annoys my asthma. Other than those times, my asthma is completely under control with one pill a day. I just got out of an inhaled steroid period a couple of months ago. The wagon broke down on Saturday and we had to push it into the garage on a slight incline and it really winded me 5-6 times as we went along but never a single cough which I was very glad about.
Nah, mine is from a lingering cold. That sounds terrible though.

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,123 Posts
so for those who travel more than me why does it matter how old your kid is when you go to book a room? I always have to give my kids age and it just doesn't make any sense to me
Some hotels give a break on kids - free breakfast that kind of thing. No idea other than that.

Malt vinegar or no?
My wife and I both prefer malt vinegar on the fries.

·
Registered
316 Posts
so for those who travel more than me why does it matter how old your kid is when you go to book a room? I always have to give my kids age and it just doesn't make any sense to me
Hotel (brand) policy may dictate if there should a charge and for legal reasons to ensure they are accompanied by an adult depending on the number of rooms being reserved.

32501 - 32520 of 45078 Posts