LS1GTO.com Forums banner

46961 - 46980 of 47402 Posts

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,186 Posts
My uncle said they got a foot where he is in mass
We have between 8-12" at the moment. It started sleeting a little while ago. I got most of the mower shit off the little tractor, just have to bring it over to the garage to drop the deck and store it, then I can put the snowthrower stuff on.

Like ole uncle Gus used to say ‘ don’t talk on da phone’
Yep.

·
HGH Optimist
6,611 Posts
Trying to figure out what to get my nieces and nephew, family can't give me any idea of what they like. Think I'll do savings bonds. Fuck it. Spinster aunt coming through.
Still kinda irked that my family apparently already sent out all the kids' Christmas lists via email. Nobody said anything.

No one asked about my stepdaughter.

Real close to blowing up, soon.

·
Livin' life
17,011 Posts
Like ole uncle Gus used to say ‘ don’t talk on da phone’
Speaking of don't talk on da phone, this is currently getting rolled out across OZ.

·
Born in a class 5 hurricane
11,167 Posts
Sounds like
It never ceases to amaze me how much humans hoard. I've got a load to go to the dump and I've been here just over 18 months. Some of that is furniture we bought with us from Sydney. Lesson learned.
Yeah. When I moved in, it took me a while, but I purged a lot of stuff. When my wife moved in, she claimed she was gonna go through her boxes to do the same. Still hasn't. Boxes piled high in the garage.

Of course, my car parts are in the way. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Never mind the boxes with almost 26 years' worth of shit. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I could get all kind of space if I got rid of my various mid-life crises: sports car, sailboat, mountain bike to name a few. Good thing I never did buy that kayak.

·
Registered Offender
31,361 Posts
ive been bombarded with scam calls for 2 weeks now, im of the opinion that public execution of the scammers would be warranted now

·
Registered Offender
31,361 Posts
You'd think Gov agencies around the world would work together to eradicate these lowlifes.
probably not since they know they would be the second wave of public executions lol

·
Super Moderator
10,355 Posts
I need a job to support my hobbies. Not so much to stay alive lol.

46961 - 46980 of 47402 Posts