LS1GTO.com Forums banner

47001 - 47020 of 47517 Posts

·
HGH Optimist
6,623 Posts
Helped unload the truck at my Aunt's new place yesterday...

We got everything off the truck in about an hour. Maybe even an hour and a half. Quite surprised since it was mostly 3 of us for about half the truck. My friend showed up to help, and we got to zoomin' once he did. My cousin showed up with maybe 1/4 of the truck done, and it worked out. Hoping she got the truck back on time since she kinda waited till last minute to leave after we emptied it.

My body is toast today, though. I need to get back in the gym.

·
Registered Offender
31,377 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,103 Posts
Helped unload the truck at my Aunt's new place yesterday...

We got everything off the truck in about an hour. Maybe even an hour and a half. Quite surprised since it was mostly 3 of us for about half the truck. My friend showed up to help, and we got to zoomin' once he did. My cousin showed up with maybe 1/4 of the truck done, and it worked out. Hoping she got the truck back on time since she kinda waited till last minute to leave after we emptied it.

My body is toast today, though. I need to get back in the gym.
Gonna fite some1?

Get all swol and be like UWOTM8

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,192 Posts
Ugh stop snowing FFS. We're up around 18" total now. I'm going to have to make another pass with the front-end loader to clean it out as I can't get the snowthrower on until later this week. Once I do though, we'll have no more snow for the season!

·
HGH Optimist
6,623 Posts
Funny story... kinda:

My cousin texted everyone the wrong address, yesterday. Their house is in a brand-new subdivision. Their house is actually the first one in the area. So new, in fact, that the subdivision isn't on Google Maps yet. Her directions to the house were spot-on, but... since it was the wrong address... read on.

Side note: My aunt is actually my uncle's ex-wife. But she's been around since they were in high school, so she's part of the family now. Therefore, we know her whole family.

Ok. So her dad and cousin's husband rode together to her old place to pick up a few things left behind, including her chiminea. Once they were done there... they headed to the new place to wait for her to finish closing on the old and new house. They go to the new house, and figure... might as well get this stuff out the truck. They go to the backyard to set up the chiminea, then knock to see if my cousin is there. No answer, so they just decide to chill in the driveway.

They said about 20 minutes later... a Constable rolls up and they were real close to being thrown in the back of the car. Yup. Wrong address. Homeowners saw two guys on their cameras... going in to their backyard, looking inside, knocking on the door. lol

That's so crazy. Even worse... The address? It was literally like 3 houses down, and across the street. After the cop watched them put all the stuff back on the truck, they contacted my aunt and got the correct house. They had to drive less than 50 yards to the correct house, MAKE SURE, then wait for everyone to show up. lol

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,192 Posts
Funny story... kinda:

My cousin texted everyone the wrong address, yesterday. Their house is in a brand-new subdivision. Their house is actually the first one in the area. So new, in fact, that the subdivision isn't on Google Maps yet. Her directions to the house were spot-on, but... since it was the wrong address... read on.

Side note: My aunt is actually my uncle's ex-wife. But she's been around since they were in high school, so she's part of the family now. Therefore, we know her whole family.

Ok. So her dad and cousin's husband rode together to her old place to pick up a few things left behind, including her chiminea. Once they were done there... they headed to the new place to wait for her to finish closing on the old and new house. They go to the new house, and figure... might as well get this stuff out the truck. They go to the backyard to set up the chiminea, then knock to see if my cousin is there. No answer, so they just decide to chill in the driveway.

They said about 20 minutes later... a Constable rolls up and they were real close to being thrown in the back of the car. Yup. Wrong address. Homeowners saw two guys on their cameras... going in to their backyard, looking inside, knocking on the door. lol

That's so crazy. Even worse... The address? It was literally like 3 houses down, and across the street. After the cop watched them put all the stuff back on the truck, they contacted my aunt and got the correct house. They had to drive less than 50 yards to the correct house, MAKE SURE, then wait for everyone to show up. lol
Oh shit.

·
HGH Optimist
6,623 Posts

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #47,011
Funny story... kinda:

Jesus. What a way to meet the new neighbors :ROFLMAO:

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #47,012
It's Govt stuff, right?

Order a step-stool that costs $2.7 Thousand. Only to realize it's still short by 6".
I don't even think we have a supply budget right now to order anything. Waiting on the boss to get in then I'll ask him.

I want to get this shit done before end of December, so I'll bring my step stool in from home tomorrow.

·
HGH Optimist
6,623 Posts
Jesus. What a way to meet the new neighbors :ROFLMAO:
Right? Be even funnier if they were white.

"Oh. That's how us Mexicans do it. We just show up at your house ready to party. You don't even have to be home. We'll take care of everything."

I'll bring my step stool in from home tomorrow.
THAT THANG BETTER BE MADE IN THE USA!!!!

#MERICA

·
Ihanin kaikista
18,979 Posts
Long weekend wasn't for relaxing. Now I need a few days off just to sleep.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #47,015
Right? Be even funnier if they were white.

"Oh. That's how us Mexicans do it. We just show up at your house ready to party. You don't even have to be home. We'll take care of everything."

THAT THANG BETTER BE MADE IN THE USA!!!!

#MERICA
:LOL: those neighbors either gonna love y'all or hate y'all.

Shiiit like half the stuff in this office is likely made in China.

·
Hell pecker yeah
7,147 Posts
I need an Andrea. Trying to install a printer on a new instrument and it's being a dick. Why does this have to be so difficult?

47001 - 47020 of 47517 Posts