LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to work out all the details ... but I will post the cars with some accessories ....the part#'s and prices .. then the way to order them. I dont know how much of a discount we are getting if any, but the company already said they would donate some of the diecasts as giveaways.

Should be worked out by early next week :)

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
im definately interested. I dont know which color car that i want. If i want a black car with red leather interior i can get it monday. or i have to wait until one is made, which will be forever.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
If they are not a million dollars then I would like.....hmmmm...let me think.......oh I know....a purple one!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We need 25 orders...

I will put up an order page later today when I get my laptop back from the service company.

Quick Silver
Cosmos Purple
$24.95

Phantom Black
Yellow Jacket
Anodized Blue
$29.95

There will also be a give away for 1 Phantom Black and 1 Yellow Jacket diecast :)

The pre-production diecasts have colored inteiors ....black has a red interior, yellow has yellow, blue has blue.... I am unsure if ertl will really make them like that.

More details later.........

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
I wish I would have found this web site before I ordered my Yellow Jacket that I'm suppose to be getting sometime this month.

hmmmm ..... sounds like my salesman talking

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Oh, BTW I ordered mine....in Impulse Blue nonetheless. :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts