LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a shout out to discount tire for there help with getting my hub rings. Thanks again for all your help. Great group of people there. Will be getting more of my business in the future.

Brett

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ones they sent me went on without a single issue. I even removed the wheels again after the install for giggles. Seem like a good quality to me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've had pretty good experience with Discount until they closed the shop just around the corner and forced me to go to a MUCH busier location. The waits are ridiculous. However, before that, I bought some 265/35 tires for the back and had them mounted. 6 months later, they wouldn't sell another set to me because their computer said they wouldn't fit the goat. Thought I was talking to a wall trying to explain what they did 6 months prior. So now, I buy the tire separate and take them to a local shop and have it mounted for $15.

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
I love discount tire, I buy all my stuff from there. I generally drop my tires/rims off (not on car) and pick them back up next day so I don't have to wait. Manager is nice at my closest location, and they always seem to like seeing my crazy wide and expensive tires. Apparently its more interesting than Camry all seasons purchases they get from total non-car people daily lol.

I quit going to my "local" guy because they damaged some of my previous wheels and shop guys denied doing it. Luckily I had taken close up pics of all of them with a news paper in the background for a date when I dropped them off (again also not on car). Then the manager quickly referred me to his wheel guy, called him while I was there and sent me over and had them all refinished for free (not even me pay and reimburse me) but still sucked. I think he knew he lost me at that point because all the employees I talked to got mad, blamed me, and claimed no guilt. Luckily photos don't lie :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts