LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I stated in my other thread, I will be starting the dismantling of the goat this Saturday in my garage. I hope to have everything that I am replacing/upgrading off by the end of Saturday. That list includes, but is not limited to:
full exhaust
drive shaft
everything recommended for a H/C/I swap,
radiator, etc...

When:
Saturday, August 16th
0900ish-whenever

Where:
East Aurora, near the I-70 & E-470 "intersection" (PM me for the address, if you want to attend)

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,124 Posts
Aw, man. Would REALLY like to come help out. Unfortunately, I'm on-call this weekend and my son has a Boy Scouts event I can't miss. :(

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, I didn't get as far as I would've liked to today.
JBA stuff (shorties, mids, exhaust) - off.
Radiator and coolant hoses - off.
Intake-off
Pass. side strut-off. Driver side strut...rounded off the damn nut.

Anyway, I'll be back at it tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
So, I'm gonna need, at least, a baseline tune before I even start this mother up with all the upgrades I'm doing. If I was still in SoCal I would already know the answer to this question, but since I'm not...does anyone have a suggestion for a good shop?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Revolutions Performance in Colorado Springs did my tune and did a great job. They have now tuned 5 of my cars with great results everytime. Also, RMCR is known to do great work with boosted GM V8s

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Revolutions Performance in Colorado Springs did my tune and did a great job. They have now tuned 5 of my cars with great results everytime. Also, RMCR is known to do great work with boosted GM V8s
Thanks forthe response. Do you know where RMCR is located? I'll be towing it no matter where I go until I get at least the baseline done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts