LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone share info on where to acquire replacement motors for these cutouts. I have tried contacting DMH on several occasions by phone (no answer and I left messages) and by email to the address listed on the DMH performance website, (no response). They are one of the most fun mods I have done and I really miss them.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Keep trying with DMH, you'll get a hold of him eventually. I went through the same thing recently, found out who actually makes the motors and contacted them directly. They were willing to sell me the motors but said the wiring would be different, plus it would have cost more than what I ended paying DMH. Before that I bought a QTP motor thinking it looked the same but it would have taken quite a bit to make that work too. Once I got a hold of him the motors were here in a couple days...

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
I've never had any of the motors go out, but the motor case where the screws go in so that it attached to the cut out warped and caused the motor to get a little loose and not seal completely. The metal around the motor is real thin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts