LS1GTO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Big Pappa
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a friendly call out to settle the arguement started in the accord V6 thread... I'd like to run you tonight...anywhere...any time you say...we'll use a chase car (my friends '03 cobra) for the filming...PM/email/or IM me...
Steve

·
DAAAT'S RIGHT
1,650 Posts
The line in the sand has been drawn!

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Racing in a Honda is like the Special Olympics, even if you will, your still retarded! End of story. Enjoy the rice.

·
ooooh wee, I love this car
151 Posts
a "friendly" challenge turns into a flame fest..... ouch! :punch:

·
Big Pappa
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GTOsoon said:
Win or lose your still driving a Honda :gr_jest:
wow the way you say that it's almost like its not a compliment...

·
DAAAT'S RIGHT
1,650 Posts
bluezaire said:
a "friendly" challenge turns into a flame fest..... ouch! :punch:
For real guys. The man just wants a heads-up contest to end the smack talking. He's made his comments before, now he's ready to "put-up or shut-up".

Someone close has to step-up to defend the Goat's honor.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
JayStew said:
For real guys. The man just wants a heads-up contest to end the smack talking. He's made his comments before, now he's ready to "put-up or shut-up".

Someone close has to step-up to defend the Goat's honor.
well well........if you would wait until a weekend I might be up for it....of course I would rather let Dmonty go first because he is the one in the middle of this. This weeknight stuff just wont work for me as I am a good hour away. I would gladly be the chase car.....but not tonight

·
21,898 Posts
bluezaire said:
hey Type R where are you located?
he is in tampa florida

·
US Monaro-IBM/B/M6-K&N
739 Posts
Hey TypeR, .. just a friendly question

type R said:
this is a friendly call out to settle the arguement started in the accord V6 thread... I'd like to run you tonight...anywhere...any time you say...we'll use a chase car (my friends '03 cobra) for the filming...PM/email/or IM me...
Steve
Hey TypeR, .. just a friendly question .. how's it feel to be "chum" in a "Shark tank"? .. BBD :cool:

·
21,898 Posts
Yellow Jacket M6 said:
Oh Man! That would be so cool if BBD raced him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uhh unless some one is driving 3000 miles thats not gonna happen cause BBD is in Cali....maybe I can be be the BBD of florida for a day....I would rather see Dmonty go first however since he got called out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
type R said:
wow the way you say that it's almost like its not a compliment...
Honda does make some nice stuff like lawnmowers, weedwackers, and generaters so they do have a good starting platform for the cars they make. :p

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.