LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Back at it again.....
948 Posts
Cool! I'll be there. I also want to start on my suspension so this should be cool!

·
PANCAKE CITY
1,622 Posts
Haha I just saw it on the Revenge Thread

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
I'll be there. :)

·
73 Plymouth Barracuda
695 Posts
we'll be there

·
Dynos still rule the earth!
962 Posts
Count me in. I wonder if I get get my new coil overs installed that day?

·
Da Raiders
716 Posts
i won't miss this one......:bubbrub

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well guys, the RA6 is a real car and at SEMA. It is beyond beautiful. We will also have Justice Petes wide body at dMS Day as well. I do not think there has ever been 2 wide body GTOs side by side.

Sneeky guys got pictures of our GTO already in the lounge. so check it out
and report back and tell me how you like itl If you love it, then when you see it, tears will come to your eyes.

mike
dms

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
it looks freekin SICK. I love the front facia, your going to be producing it right...

Oh look at my thread about my dealer, esp the last post. My dealer was talkin about you negatively.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks like two more are headed your way.. my buddy and I should be there as well. Now if I could get Vic with his we just finished, it would be grand..

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Mike, my car should be finished up in time for your event. Be ready to have another goat give your RA IV a run for it's money. :turbonaug Let me know if you need any help out. A few of us will be there early to help a little before we jont off to breakfast across the street.

Flame on :secret: :ftw:

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
Mike, my car should be finished up in time for your event. Be ready to have another goat give your RA IV a run for it's money. :turbonaug Let me know if you need any help out. A few of us will be there early to help a little before we jont off to breakfast across the street.

What's this about breakfast? What time you (and who else?) getting there?

·
Premium Member
13,113 Posts
Of course I'm coming so let me know what time you guys are having breakfast.

Just had the overdrive pulley installed and the tune is set for next week.

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Let me know as well regarding breakfast.

Should be getting my car back late next week or so.

·
Banned
5,086 Posts

yeah mike gregs car that gets paint is gonna give a car that has gone through extensive body mods a run for its money.......lmao:gr_jest: :gr_jest:

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
yeah mike gregs car that gets paint is gonna give a car that has gone through extensive body mods a run for its money.......lmao:gr_jest: :gr_jest:
It's coo, won't be the second show in a row I get snubbed. :whine:

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :nuts:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts