LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have found a new home. Effective on Monday the 22nd, I will be the new Service Director of Lehmers Concord Pontiac GMC. It is a brand new, state of the art facility with huge family values. They have been in business since the 20's, and is the oldest business in Concord.

They are very excited about doing accessories and specifically Pedders. Will try and have a Mike white/Pedders day very soon, and have it when Pete comes out for a business meeting.

I want to take the opportunity to thank the hundreds and hundreds of members in this community that supported me personally! I will not forget this ever!!

Will take me a couple of weeks to get my sea legs at the dealership. Being a new dealership there are lots of challenges here. But what I am extremly impressed with is the family, and the techs are really a great bunch of guys

thanks again to all

mike
Still Doing Mike's Stuff"

·
GTO Lover
532 Posts
Congrats

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
I have found a new home. Effective on Monday the 22nd, I will be the new Service Director of Lehmers Concord Pontiac GMC. It is a brand new, state of the art facility with huge family values. They have been in business since the 20's, and is the oldest business in Concord.

They are very excited about doing accessories and specifically Pedders. Will try and have a Mike white/Pedders day very soon, and have it when Pete comes out for a business meeting.

I want to take the opportunity to thank the hundreds and hundreds of members in this community that supported me personally! I will not forget this ever!!

Will take me a couple of weeks to get my sea legs at the dealership. Being a new dealership there are lots of challenges here. But what I am extremly impressed with is the family, and the techs are really a great bunch of guys

thanks again to all

mike
Still Doing Mike's Stuff"

Nice! It's still close to me too. You'll have me coming in for service/parts as soon as you get setup.

Congrats Mike. :)

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
congrats mike and just let us know ehn you want to have the GTG and we will make sure to show up in force to let LEHMERS know the amount of buisiness you bring with ya..

·
Shooting Wide Open
1,525 Posts
Mike,

Great to hear you found a new home! Please let us know when you are all set up and I am sure you will get a parade of GTO's heading your way soon!

I think we all should all head there after mike gets set up and buy something, get an oil change etc. just to show the new dealership that they made the right choice!

Mike, are you going to be set up for pedders stuff right away, or will it be a while?

welcome back,

Macro

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
What the hell happened? How could a dealership let you go?

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike,

Great to hear you found a new home! Please let us know when you are all set up and I am sure you will get a parade of GTO's heading your way soon!

I think we all should all head there after mike gets set up and buy something, get an oil change etc. just to show the new dealership that they made the right choice!

Mike, are you going to be set up for pedders stuff right away, or will it be a while?

welcome back,

Macro

I am going to set up the Pedders as fast as I can. but first need to get inventory, and do the proper training of the techs. We will build a new GTO with a Street II system, then have Pete come out, and we will have a Mike White Day II with Pedders. So everyone be patient

thanks
Mike

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Great to hear Mike. i am glad you found a new home, and can continue to do what you love. Best of luck man.

·
Got Meth?
1,018 Posts
Concord - Is that back east somewhere?

Congratulations Mike - Does this mean I can come to you for my spring mod project (Maggie)? I'm getting feverish just thinking about it. :D

Oh, wait - that was OT....... I love the Street ll+. I can hardly bear to get out of my car when I get where I'm going; Many thanks.

regards, billb....

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Okay, I just back for R&R and read that other thread that details all of this.

Mike, I am glad you found a new place to call home in the GTO community and I am sure that everyone will support you as they did at your previous establishment.

I am sure that Dublin is regreting having let you go to begin with.

BTW, the pedders kit you sold me is showing its top notch quality on the autobahn here in Germany. Once I get back to the US of A I will be stationed at Ft. Huachuca for a little while in Arizona and will be paying you a visit for a full alignment to include the rear cradle. Expect me around Nov/Dec of this year.

;)

And congrats!

·
www.norcalgoats.com
3,311 Posts
hey mike GRAB PETE FROM DMS....and put him to work..he could show the new guys how to work on the gto's
They do have at least one tech at Lehmer's that's pretty good with GTOs. He's worked on my car before and kept it a few days trying to track down problems until they were fixed to his satisfaction. I was impressed as most dealerships want you in and out asap for warranty work.

Although, last time when I brought it in because it was wandering on the freeway and pulling when I put the brakes on, I got the old "could not replicate customer complaint". It's just as well, even if they fixed it I'd have been putting Pedders on soon anyway.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Congrats Mike. Sounds like a great place - a new dealership with quality owners. Looking forward to visiting in the future.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts