LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some other photos compliments of JoeyD (1st post) and BFEGTO (second post). All the conversion work was performed by GTO1369 (Tom) and I must say - this guy is a perfectionist! The wiring for the side markers and driving lights are like factory with the correct weather connectors and the fitment was better then my stock bumper! After is was all said and done (with exception to my new CV8Z wheels) he had it detailed!!! Good weekend! Also, a big thanks to GTO831 (Tracy) for watching little Doc while the conversion was be conducted!!!

Attachments

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BFEGTO's pics

A few more:

Attachments

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Very nice Doc. That front bumper looks better on black than any of the other colors I have seen it in.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Looks great Doc.

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Very nice.

·
485, 432 rw m6
536 Posts
Everything looks better in black.:)

·
Its fast and fun.
892 Posts
Looks Good Doc! I like it!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Does anyone know where to buy the 2005-2006 GTO rear bumper and hood?Also has anyone tried to do this on a 2004? I want to do this but I can't find any oem replacement parts for sale.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
That thing looks sweet! Nice job.

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Ahhhhh....it's the photographers that made the thing look so damn good :bootyshak :wall: Sorry, Doc - I couldn't resist.

Actually, the car looks soooo incredible. The transformation is nearly complete - get that :bootyshak done and then we'll do an entire shoot, send the files to Long and get you a nice poster for the wall.

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JoeyD said:
Ahhhhh....it's the photographers that made the thing look so damn good :bootyshak :wall: Sorry, Doc - I couldn't resist.

Actually, the car looks soooo incredible. The transformation is nearly complete - get that :bootyshak done and then we'll do an entire shoot, send the files to Long and get you a nice poster for the wall.
Yep. The wheels came in today so 1 step closer so just waiting for the bumper insert . . .

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Ok Doc now send me your cluster so I can update the startup logo and put a Monaro face on it ;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts