LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
......................... ....
3,858 Posts
I use it, it's not bad. You just use it like any other wax. The cleaner the surface the better the results. Don't put it on too thick it'll just be that much harder to take off and won't make much of a difference. As for layering not sure about it, I've put on multiple coats in a few months time frame but it doesn't layer like Zaino, it just looks like a fresh wax job.

Overall I like it. Gives good protection for a daily driver. If you are looking for a show car shine then stick with a polish like Zaino or equivalent.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
I was trying to find a picture from In Living Color (Men on Film) to say: Hated it! but I failed.

So I shall just say...

Hated it!

Thought it was a pain in the butt to remove, much more so than NXT from Meguiars which is what I regularly used. One use of the Nanowax was enough - I haven't used it again.

·
Incognito
1,433 Posts
Used it once, never again. The "Nano" part is just marketing bull crap.

·
DAE HAN MIN GOOK!!!
1,925 Posts
made the mistake of buying a whole container of it. it's been sitting under a pile of junk somewhere in my garage...

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i got it for free lol so i'll try and see what it looks like. i hate the freaking swirl marks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts