LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
WOODWARDSGTO
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have Blue tinted windows on impulse blue gto? If you do could you post a picture please.

·
Administrator
8,721 Posts
I sure hope not.

·
Registered Winner
7,627 Posts
I always preferred chameleon or straight up mirror.

·
Freedom Fighter
831 Posts
Dark goes better with the black trim of our cars. I will likely throw on Blue tinted headlight film this year though. Ill let you know when I do. Tired of resurfacing my headlights every year and I won't pay a grand for new ones.

·
Administrator
8,721 Posts

·
Freedom Fighter
831 Posts
FPFQ runs deep with this one.
Suck it, Trebek.

And blocking me on Messenger with no explanation last year was strange. Messaged you on here about it because I thought it might have been a mistake, but no response.

·
Administrator
8,721 Posts
Blocked? I ditched FB completely, and don’t remember receiving a message from you on here.

·
Freedom Fighter
831 Posts
Blocked? I ditched FB completely, and don’t remember receiving a message from you on here.
I just sent you another message but yeah I sent you these two messages months ago. Maybe you blocked me on here too lol

·
Registered Winner
7,627 Posts
Lolz. He's just taking a note from 'ol Danny's playbook. You need the blue spoiler on a QSM, grills, and door handles I believe to reach expert status.

If you're wondering who this is, he is the one who hit 200mph in his GTO at the Texas Mile. I shall search it up.

·
WOODWARDSGTO
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for your input. No Im not going to tint the windows blue. I looking at some old pictures of the 60s / 70s Gasser with the yellow or blue tinted windows and I wanted to see if any body has done this. Maybe im getting a bit senile hidden in the basement from Mr. covid o_O

1 - 14 of 14 Posts