LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Monaro have different offset than the GTO? Just wondering because I am looking at getting 18 inch ROH Fury wheels, but the person I am talking to about them says the GTO is offset 48+ and the ROH is 40+. But I have seen two pictures of Monaros and that Ute wearing these exact wheels. Just wondering.

One example: and a nice lokking car (top red Monaro).

http://www.pbrsports.com.au/gallery_owners.htm

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Those are beautiful

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Those rims look great, but there's no way I'd ever go 19". Not enough sidewall for real-world roads, and according to one of Howie's early fitment posts, the ride turns to s**t.

·
Registered
267 Posts
goatwrx said:
Does the Monaro have different offset than the GTO? Just wondering because I am looking at getting 18 inch ROH Fury wheels, but the person I am talking to about them says the GTO is offset 48+ and the ROH is 40+. But I have seen two pictures of Monaros and that Ute wearing these exact wheels. Just wondering.

One example: and a nice lokking car (top red Monaro).

http://www.pbrsports.com.au/gallery_owners.htm

I think the set of ROH wheels I got were 40 offset for the GTO. I have some pics of the sizes somewhere. Also I should be receiving the replacements soon. I will check the offset again before they are mounted.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah 19's would look funny without a brake upgrade, plus I live in Austin and there are lot of potholes. What is the standard wheel weight, without tire? The ROH Fury 18" weights 28 lbs, and the 19" weighs 30 lbs.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
i dont see how or why they would be different. DBlbuegoat put some CVR 18s on his. they looked great.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheel the guy at the store was saying that the ROH Fury dont fit the goat without a fender roll so I dont know, I know there is someone on this board that has them in chrome and I would like to see what he had to do.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Then the picture proves in some aspect that they fit, and that is all i need to know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts