LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is going to be at the dealer today or tomorrow!

The tracker says it hasn't even been released from to the shipper and is still in the yard in CA.

I know for a fact the car has been in transit from CA for 5-6 weeks now, thanks to my dealer keeping tabs on it and updating me.

Is the tracker even updated anymore?

If it is why no updates on the status of my car?

Just curious.

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
The tracker was put in place when we were very unsure of how long the cars would take. Unfortunatly there is very little time for me to go thru the 100+ orders on the tracker, I still want everyone's order # for the 6000 club (registry). Also I do not have direct access to the GM system. I'm working on a few other things right now and I'm sorry if the tracking system is lacking. It's all done mannually.

·
3,327 Posts
DevilYellow said:
The tracker was put in place when we were very unsure of how long the cars would take. Unfortunatly there is very little time for me to go thru the 100+ orders on the tracker, I still want everyone's order # for the 6000 club (registry). Also I do not have direct access to the GM system. I'm working on a few other things right now and I'm sorry if the tracking system is lacking. It's all done mannually.
It was VERY helpful for us that had no idea. Now I know where mine is at and dont even look anymore. I will join the 6000 club in 3 more days. Thanks DY!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I appreciate all you've done so far with the Tracker but I am still disappointed that now that some people have their cars the rest of us are forgotten about. I guess my only suggestion is that if you are not going to update it anymore just remove it from the list or flat out tell us that you are not going to work on it anymore that way I'll know to stop clicking on the button hoping against hope for an update.

Shawn

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
I am working on updating the tracker, so it will be done soon.

·
Registered
141 Posts
DevilYellow said:
I just thankful to have anything. I know it's time consuming, and I know something is better than nothing. This is great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts