LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WELL I COULDNT RESIST...NOT AT THESE PRICES!!!

i did want to let eveyone know that RON PAULEY is the man!!!

he went above and beyond to find my impulse blue with blue int... before the end of sept....at the time we didnt know what these incentive were gonna do...

some of you guys may know me from the corvetteforum and zo6vette forum or ls1tech

i have a pretty nasty zo6 that still holds the head cam [email protected] [email protected] mph

and since then put a 427 in her with 585 rwhp all motor

i look forward to playing with new goat as it will be more of a daily car than my vette is

btw if your looking for a GTO you must cal RON for awesome prices and even better service!!

here is his contact info

Ron Pauley

Saint Pauley's Motor Sports Ltd.

www.saintpauleys.com

National Corvette Museum Lifetime Member

866-777-1953 / 989-893-6013

·
The Anti Dyno Racer
473 Posts
Damnit Brent you beat me to it :p I'm picking mine up the end of this week....you're gonna have your hands full battling me for ET :cool:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol
its all in good fun

mine is being shipped from ron's house so im not gonna get it for a week or 2

NJTorque said:
Damnit Brent you beat me to it :p I'm picking mine up the end of this week....you're gonna have your hands full battling me for ET :cool:

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Welcome aboard, and that is one awesome Corvette.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pricksta said:
Dang, is that vette street legal...?

if i put cats back on ....it would be

check out the vids in my sig below

·
Seriously?
1,568 Posts
brenteb02,

Can you give a price breakdown on how you got the car for that good price? Reason I ask is because I am not fairing to well in DE, NJ or PA for a good price. Most are keeping just under MSRP and aren't really willing to deal.

Matt

·
Registered
81 Posts
D/FW pricing

WickedGoat said:
brenteb02,

Can you give a price breakdown on how you got the car for that good price? Reason I ask is because I am not fairing to well in DE, NJ or PA for a good price. Most are keeping just under MSRP and aren't really willing to deal.

Matt
here is a link to an ad from a local dealer:

http://newspaperads.dfw.com/RopAds.aspx?adv=116664&ad=1185651

and I spoke with a guy--Anthony-- who was very nice (I think he sold another brand at that same dealership but it was a Saturday and he was really really thoughtful and nice) and we drove an auto when they first came out and no one else was letting us drive them (times change!)

Buz Post in Arlington's web site is here:
http://www.buzpost.com/v2/newcars/pontiac.php

good luck

·
Seriously?
1,568 Posts
Thanks for the tip, just sent them in email. Hopefully they deal with out of state buyers like they do locals.

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
if you bring the same passion to your gto as you did your Z06, it's gonna be a Mighty GTO indeed!

·
Registered
50 Posts
WickedGoat said:
brenteb02,

Matt
They are being sold in the St. Louis area for $25,800 at both Behlmann and Suntrup.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chuck,

Was there a newspaper ad stating this? I am originally from St. Louis and I wouldn't mind a little trip to pick up a GTO at that price. Any more info on that price?

Bob

Chuck said:
They are being sold in the St. Louis area for $25,800 at both Behlmann and Suntrup.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Bob815 said:
Chuck,

Was there a newspaper ad stating this? I am originally from St. Louis and I wouldn't mind a little trip to pick up a GTO at that price. Any more info on that price?

Bob
Yes. Suntrup had an ad in the Post Dispatch on Wednesday, 9/29. I was traveling through St. Louis at the time so I do not read that paper on a regular basis. I know of a person who purchased from Behlmann at $25,800. I would assume that's GMS less the $3,500 rebate and other incentives. Not sure which ones he qualified for. I think there is an Oldsmobile Owner Loyalty rebate, a Military rebate, and possibly a $1,000 GM card coupon. Hope this helps. I bought on 8/20 and only got $2,000 off plus 2.9 financing. I've certainly enjoyed the last eight weeks though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts