LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Mike,
i dont know if you got to read my post on another thread before it looked like it went away, but i wanted to thank you guys for all of you help with my other car, i was mainly dealing with kevin, but i got into an accident and didnt have my reciepts for the stuff i bought from your site and within a day of sending the e mail i got all of the reciepts i needed to give the insurance company! also too i had bought a CAGS eliminator for my GTO and the directions were not eaxctly clear to me and i plugged it into my reverse lock out at first, i email you guys again, and with in a few days there was a very nice picture on your site exactly pointing out where the CAGS was, i think that is really cool that you took one customers comments and concerns and changed your site so quickly! you guys rock and i wanted to give props where props are due.
take it easy,
Steve

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
i would agree. buying from PFYC has always been a pleasant experience for me. thanks guys. im glad you are selling GTO stuff

·
Registered
540 Posts
Thank you very much to both of you. Comments like those always make my day. I'll pass them along to everyone else here as well, we work hard to make our customer's shopping experience a positive one.

Steve, there are numerous changes and features we've done to the store over the past 6 years that have come as a direct result of suggestions from customers just like you. We receive about 10 customer feedback forms each day and every one of them is read. Thanks for the suggestion, I'm sure many of our customers will appreciate the change we made as a result of your email.

--
Mike Lewis
PFYC

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
With my recent issues concering other vendors Mike stepped in and totally has made all the right moves like a vendor that appreciates business. He gets the sale for the simple fact that he actually acknowledged I exist. :)

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
It should also be mentioned that PFYC's efforts in the way of product testing are admirable. I'm convinced they won't carry a product if it doesn't work to their satisfaction.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
i have always been impressed with PFYC as well. i used to purchase ALOT of my GTP stuff from them. i was very excited when i heard that they would be selling GTO stuff.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I wouldn't say they were kissing up, but rather showing their appreciation. Mike has been a great supporter of our local Grand Prix club and PFYC has always gone out of their way to help us out.

-Craig

·
11 second Club
1,452 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
i have always been impressed with PFYC as well. i used to purchase ALOT of my GTP stuff from them. i was very excited when i heard that they would be selling GTO stuff.

Ditto :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts