LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
3,327 Posts
Poliza? I think that is a domino's delivery car.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Garden City already has an unmarked Camaro that I'm pretty sure would beat the GTO - although it wouldn't be nearly as comfortable doing so...
Dan

·
Registered
248 Posts

LOL. A nun checking it out!! Will the police department think twice now before pulling over a Laborghini?

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
2,345 Posts
Warren said:
Poliza? I think that is a domino's delivery car.
I think you are right Warren. That is why they say you will get your Pizza in under 30 minutes. I remember when I lived over seas and that policy was not yet in place. Took me 2 1/2 hours to get my pizza. Some guy finally showed up with a cold pizza on the back of a Vespa.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Been driving in Italy - it's an interesting experience! Speed limits on the autostrada aren't very much enforced. Spent most of the trip between Firenze and Rome sitting on about 160kph, and touched over 200 on some of the longer open stretches in the rental VW Passat Tdi. Even then, I was being overtaken by some Merc's and BMW's ...

·
Registered
881 Posts
Decromin said:
Been driving in Italy - it's an interesting experience! Speed limits on the autostrada aren't very much enforced. Spent most of the trip between Firenze and Rome sitting on about 160kph, and touched over 200 on some of the longer open stretches in the rental VW Passat Tdi. Even then, I was being overtaken by some Merc's and BMW's ...
I noticed in Italy that most of the speed traps were mechanical. There
are even street signs that warn you of one up ahead. Occasionally, they
get sneaky and put the "camera" on the side of a well travelled two lane,
and hide their cruiser in the bushes across the street. Oh yeah, you
don't get your ticket until you turn your rental car in. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts