LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just like I have herd everyone else with a door ding say it had to happen sometime. And well it happened, sitting in the garage drinking a cold one admiring my goat and I noticed a very and I mean very light door ding on the passenger side door. You almost have to be looking for it to notice, its a black car also and who ever hit it had a white car. But I know its there and it is bothering the hell out of me every time I look at that side of the car my eyes just seem to go straight to the dent.

Any one have any well known reputable paintless dent removal places in the Dallas Fort Worth area. And Does any one know approximatly how much it would cost to take out one very very minor dent?

I HATE DOOR DINGS!!! :bomb:

·
Registered
149 Posts
You can check out Stuart's Paint & Body in Garland. These are the guys that Ferrari of Dallas sends everyone to, same for the Porsche dealers, so they are good. They do charge more too, I'm pretty sure, but they'll give you what you want.
A lower-price option might be Atlas Paint & Body in Richardson. I've used them before, these are the guys repairing my Goat with its nose that got whacked. Reasonable prices, good attention to detail. Stop in there you can ask to see my Goat out back. Gosh, I'm going to start blubbering again. I need a beer . . . :drink: :drink: :drink:
Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts