LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1 of 412 QS Black/M6/18's
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit, first thing that has gone wrong with the Goat. The cover of the light on the door has come off. It looks like it is supposed to be glued on because it won't just snap back on.

Anyone with this issue? Should I glue back on or take to the dealer. FYI. It looks like there are tabs on the top and bottom of the light housing. However, there isn't one on the top.

Thoughts? Let me know if I should post pics to explain what I am looking at.

·
Under Construction
731 Posts
make the dealer fix it. And tell them to shine it up really nice for your troubles. LOL

·
Just a Re-engineered Cavalier
3,830 Posts
Just happened to me this weeekend, thought I lost it in a praking lot somwhere, and found it in the back seat....weird? I am just planing on super gluing it for the time being.

·
Professional Type 1 Diabetic
4,263 Posts
that small oval/egg shape clear cover? That does snap in there. To get it loose you have to push a screwdriver from the top AND bottom at the same time to push the tabs in for it to come off.
So, your tabs sounds broke.

·
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
greg'sgoat said:
Just happened to me this weeekend, thought I lost it in a praking lot somwhere, and found it in the back seat....weird? I am just planing on super gluing it for the time being.

Same here....got to work this morning and noticed when I opened the door. Then was frantically searching for it when I found it on the floor in the back. :banghead:

·
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The top tab is broken. So since that is what holds it in place then my only two options would be dealer or superglue. I will probably go with super glue for now and get it fixed when I have the clear coat looked at.

Looks like a pretty cheap to me.

·
Collecting "My Lil Ponies"
2,965 Posts
ive had both of them do it, little super glue and shes good as new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts