LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if the Monaro's have a door lock switch right there behind the door opener handle, I see a knock-out of some sort in the plastic just behind the handle. If this is for the door locks I would certainly like to get two of those and use Diggs how-to too wire them up. Anyone know where the switches can be found.. if thats what these knock-outs are for?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Tinman said:
I wanted to know if the Monaro's have a door lock switch right there behind the door opener handle, I see a knock-out of some sort in the plastic just behind the handle. If this is for the door locks I would certainly like to get two of those and use Diggs how-to too wire them up. Anyone know where the switches can be found.. if thats what these knock-outs are for?
Tinman,
do you mean where the key goes on the outside ??
do you what to be able to unlock your ca from both sides of the car with the key & not with the remote ??

·
Gone but not forgotten
378 Posts
Umm, no...

Tinman said:
What looks like a knock out behind the interior door handle is a snap in cover for a screw.

Diggs

·
Resident Ass-Clown
662 Posts
Diggs said:
What looks like a knock out behind the interior door handle is a snap in cover for a screw.

Diggs
Yeah. What he said.

·
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:( that sure blew my plans all to hell, but thanks for sharing that with me. I could see it, My round rockers come in via ups and I'm off to install then I come accross that screw cover.... :eek2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts