LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Long Standing Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short Version: Capped a 350Z and thumped a G35.

Well, I was MMOB today in Ohio when I noticed a black 350Z weaving through traffic. I noticed it had a price on the window and dealer tags. As luck would have it we caught a light together. A skinny kid was at the wheel. He threw a rev and my wife, Brandi commented that she thought he wanted to race. I wasn't too interested but I turned off the TC just in case. When the light turned green and I rolled off easy and sure enough the 350Z hit it. It was a quick 1,2,3 through the gears. Not much of a race. He tried a fly by but I squashed his dreams of being a street warrior ( at least while driving a 350Z LOL ) He turned off a couple exits later where the dealership was located.(Kings Automall) I can imagine I also killed some sales rep's deal when he got back to the dealership. LOL

Back In Indiana a couple hours later, I ran into a G35 with Illinois paper tags. A young couple was doing the gas and let off thing. I thought here we go again. Well, they asked for it and they got it. It was the same outcome with the fly by but this guy didn't give up until I showed him distant taillights.:ftw: The car has really picked up in the cooler weather and has made it even more fun to drive.:gears:

·
I mean it felt like a high 12
1,174 Posts
+1 to the cooler weather. Nice Kills

·
So it goes.
6,899 Posts
When will they learn? There should be infomercials on how to safely approach a GTO in an import:

Drive up slowly in the highest gear possible so as not to excite the driver of the GTO. If your headlights are on, turn them off. When you pull up next to said goat, roll down your window manually because the switch doesn't work anymore because you tried to run your underbody neons wiring through the door and fukked everything up, and say "I submit to your obviously higher caliber vehicle and your above standard character. I can see you are a gentleman (or lady) of distinguished tastes and are not content to drive what everyone else is driving. As such I will not attempt to race you in my pos integra, we all know the outcome and gas is getting a little expensive anyways. I can also see that you are getting head from your gf and don't want to disturb you. Have a good day sir." Drive away sobbing.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
lol

·
Moderhatin'
6,723 Posts
What is the point of that button anyways. Its just a pain in the @$$ to have to remember to push it all the time. I have to teach mustangs daily lessons and remembering to hit that button in all the excitment is kind of aggrivating. I usually drive with it off all the time.

·
06 M6 in Frisco
560 Posts
GTO THUNDER said:
What is the point of that button anyways. Its just a pain in the @$$ to have to remember to push it all the time. I have to teach mustangs daily lessons and remembering to hit that button in all the excitment is kind of aggrivating. I usually drive with it off all the time.
I am not a 100% sure, but when you get tuned, I think they can have be off by default. At least that's what they did with my vet a few years back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts