LS1GTO Forums banner

Drag Race at the GTOAA Nationals

1K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  Irakz 
#1 ·
Does anyone have more information on this event? All the website says is Drag Racing at Gateway International Raceway from 12-8 on 6/30.

I presume it will be bracket racing preceeded by some dialing-in runs? What classes are there, and will there be a times-only class?

Sarge and I are going to do our little showdown there, if possible. :punch: I'm not interested in bracket racing - just want to line up against Sarge a few times (best two of three gets bragging rights).

Also looks like there might be Test-n-Tune on 6/28 and 6/29 - I might go to that as well, just in case one of the other days the weather is bad.

Anyone else planning on drag racing at the GTOAA Nats?

Padre

#27 ·
What time does everyone expect to be there on Thursday? I am staying with RobertHammen, and he and Dan are heading down with the Chicago guys, possibly. I have off the whole week, so need to coordinate when I arrive and let the party get started......

PadreGTO said:
Well, when we went to the Pontiac Uprising in Wichita, it was a bracket race event. I'm assuming this will be the same.
If it is like it was in Wichita, I may race. If I race I will have to throw on the Nittos. Can you make a call to the Vatican and request for special prayers that it does not rain the entire week? Im sure everyone would appreciate it....

HRJ said:
LOL.....no thanks.....but I'll buy the first round.
You can bet that I will remember this. :bubbrub

Dbluegoat said:
I am thinking I wont remember the friday mod meeting at all......or much of anything else.......
You can bet that I will remember this too.... :D :drink:

#32 ·
Warren said:
Ahem, what time is everyone showing up on Thursday?

I'm Shooting for Noon but I suspect it will be closer to 2.. Just the feeling I have.

#33 ·
screw hooter's go to DB's sports bar my buddy took me there last weekend....much better outfits than hooter's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.