LS1GTO Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
I was planing on tossing a set of Nitto 555DR's on the back but Padre's ride in the rain has me a bit leary. Normaly it wouldn't be an issue because I don't drive in the rain but... 4 days away from a garage..

Discussion starter · #22 ·
sxty8goats said:
I was planing on tossing a set of Nitto 555DR's on the back but Padre's ride in the rain has me a bit leary. Normaly it wouldn't be an issue because I don't drive in the rain but... 4 days away from a garage..
I drove in the rain frequently and for long distances with the Nittos. No problems. But I won't make any promises.

Padre

I'm crazy enough to take that as an endorsment. :) we'll see what I have left over after she gets out of the shop at the end of the month..

sxty8goats said:
wish I could afford a trailer.. I'm leaving here (chi-town area ) @ 7 am Thursday morning to hopefuly get there in time to see Padre kick some Geek butt. Try to get a few of the runs in @ 2PM. The maps say that it is a 5 hour drive but who knows?

there are a bunch of us comming down or in as the case may be. I know for sure that DY, GMHGTO, CMNTMxr and myself are heading down from here. Then there is Warren, Richnap, Dblue, HRJ .. We are gong to have quite a crew..
There may be some of us minnesota guys too!

Well we are leaving this area @ 7am Thursday morning. If you want to caravan down as a group..

Maybe we'll come down wednesday and stay in chicago that night!

What time does everyone expect to be there on Thursday? I am staying with RobertHammen, and he and Dan are heading down with the Chicago guys, possibly. I have off the whole week, so need to coordinate when I arrive and let the party get started......

PadreGTO said:
Well, when we went to the Pontiac Uprising in Wichita, it was a bracket race event. I'm assuming this will be the same.
If it is like it was in Wichita, I may race. If I race I will have to throw on the Nittos. Can you make a call to the Vatican and request for special prayers that it does not rain the entire week? Im sure everyone would appreciate it....

HRJ said:
LOL.....no thanks.....but I'll buy the first round.
You can bet that I will remember this. :bubbrub

Dbluegoat said:
I am thinking I wont remember the friday mod meeting at all......or much of anything else.......
You can bet that I will remember this too.... :D :drink:

I plan to be there. If it's bracket racing, then I don't have to be worried about being laughed at for showing up stock. :gr_jest:

PadreGTO said:
So where's the party Thursday night gonna be? Is there a Hooters nearby? :sneaky:

Padre
There is a hooters about a 1/2mi away from the Westport hotel complex area.

Ahem, what time is everyone showing up on Thursday?

Warren said:
Ahem, what time is everyone showing up on Thursday?

I'm Shooting for Noon but I suspect it will be closer to 2.. Just the feeling I have.

screw hooter's go to DB's sports bar my buddy took me there last weekend....much better outfits than hooter's

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.